Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do with this girl who has a bf?

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there’s this Indian (red dot) girl who I keep seeing around my college campus. She alright looking a 6 in my book but I never made a move on her even though she kept looking at me before class starts two semesters ago. I ignored her and I guess took the message so she kept ignoring me with little glances, etc since then got a bf not sure if she still dating. Last semester she kept looking at me from afar and as I got close she turn her head and look down on the ground now this semester we see each other and keep doing the same thing such as ignoring each other other giving each other blank stares I see her in the morning and late afternoon walking to our next class. should I talk or ignore and keep it moving

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like there's not much interest there to me. "Blank stares" and a girl not even talking to you don't sound positive to me.

Might be she's very shy but again, that's going to be a whole lot of effort to even get talking. I'd just find a more friendly girl.

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like there's not much interest there to me. "Blank stares" and a girl not even talking to you don't sound positive to me.

Might be she's very shy but again, that's going to be a whole lot of effort to even get talking. I'd just find a more friendly girl.

We never talk in person once all we did was look at each other even now we keep doing it. When we were in class she seems to be a quiet girl ever seem to talk but idk, I worded it wrong I don’t mean blank stare more like she will glance but tries to act like she was not looking

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes at the very least curious about you, but i highly doubt this is a girl thats gonna give you casual sex by how you describe her, if thats what youre looking for

She always seems like a quiet person/shy. Is just she keeps giving short glances but when we walk by each other she ignores me but from far looks at me idk man it gives me mix signals

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason youre confused is because you havent just walked up to her and talked to her. how have you gone this long making eye contact with a girl and not approached????????
I guess the reason why is the fact that she still has a bf not sure about this haven’t seen a guy with her. Plus idk what to say to her unless if I catch her looking at me and I just smile and say how’s it going

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, youre so nice. respecting a guy you dont even know really exists.

how bout saying "good morning/afternoon" for starters and letting yourself go on autopilot after that?

you shouldnt be posting here about some girl you never even talked to. you should be posting about your first interaction and how it could have improved or if it was bad etc.

stop making excuses and go talk to girls you like. nothing needs to happen. just go talk to them like a normal person

Fair enough, just asking it worth to talk to if she or any girl acts like that so I won’t waste time, thanks though

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
when a girl holds or repeats eye contact, its a green light to go talk to her, it doesnt mean she wants to have your baby. it just means shes open to you going up to her and talking to her
Cool,I’ll talk to her next time I see her around campus

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do guys not realize that talking to a girl who has a bf is like cranking the difficulty up to hard mode for no extra reward?