Player_Supreme
Banned
I didn't read your post...but by judging the title let me say:
Grow some nutz!
Grow some nutz!
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I wanted to add -- make sure that you are sitting in a big overszed chair that signifies and commands a grandeur status above your authority (especially if you are a small guy) - this will emphasize the seriousness of your threat!Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Hire some Puerto Ricans that have machetes and tell them to slice off the heads of your girlfriend and her bros and bring their heads to you. They won't bother you again!!!
Say "bring their heads to me" in a deep voice and as a king would say it - sitting in a chair with a stern yet sincere face and gazing straight ahead of you! Do this like yul brener in the movie the ten commandments!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
AHHH I can't believe I'm reading this!!! Again like I said buy a baseball bat if you don't own one and bash there heads in. You should fear no man, for no man is better than you, it's as simple as that. Where does anyone come off threatening YOU? Have you no self respect, they are NO BETTER THAN YOU.Originally posted by BornWinner
Yes it's true I am chickensh|t.
If I ditch her and her bros come over and beat me up, what can I do? I have talked to some of my friends about it and they said it's best if I disappear for a long time. Because if I get beaten up. there's nothing I can do here, even a police report won't work because her bros told me that there aren't any witnesses to prove that they're the ones who beat me up. They would wait until I am out and ambushed me into an isolated area. :-(
Oh no......![]()
Damn fitness guy -- are you puerto rican? I say use knives - they are a better force than a blunt object such as a bat and it feels differently to be sliced than pounded (no one likes their throat cut - hell i got hit over the head many times but, I hate blades on my skin (sensitive skin))- and machetes looks more menacing - to each his own. I say this is a job for RAMBO!!!Originally posted by FitnessGuy
AHHH I can't believe I'm reading this!!! Again like I said buy a baseball bat if you don't own one and bash there heads in. You should fear no man, for no man is better than you, it's as simple as that. Where does anyone come off threatening YOU? Have you no self respect, they are NO BETTER THAN YOU.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Do you have a spacebar key? On my keyboard its this long white wide key that allows for spaces between words. Or.maybe.your.computer.did.not.come.with.a.working.keyboard. In that case, I am sorry.Originally posted by white_hype
this.is.most.likely.a.bullsh1t.story.that.this.guy.made.up.for.attention
but.seriously.man.you.are.an.idiot
1-u.let.her.control.you.THEN.u.got.mad
2-.youre.afraid.to.confront.her.brothers(get.some.friends.to.back.you.or.something)
3-get.some.evidence(call.the.bros.up.or.next.time.they.call.you.RECORD.THE.CONVERSATION.is.it.really.that.hard.to.think.of?)
DUMP.HER
hire some haitians instead.......we will work for half the price of spanish and the job will get done without the bloodshed. Just ask them to throw coconuts at the girl till she forgets who u are. and for the bros get them to do some voodoo to turn there minds into zombies.Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Take the above advice I gave you! If there are no puerto ricans where you live then hire mexicans - they are just as good with machetes - i'll take no offense. OR
Yyou could do what they did to 'scarface' at the end of the movie and hire about 100 unshaven long-haired south americans who are desperate for employment and have them ramsackle your g/f's house and take them by surprise.
Heck, I don't care - just use some guys with spanish ancestry that have fixations with sharp long things!
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.