Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do next?

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mad long, sorry...

Ok, I met this chick at an Xmas eve party, we had good convo and ish and I ended up gettin the #. We talk a couple of times on the phone, and I ask her for her AIM since she is long distance and only way I could call her was by cell phone (w/out having to dish out extra $$). So I've been talkin to her for a lil bit on AIM, went to her house one time while her parents were out, didnt do much but talk flirt and a lil bit of kino (touching hand, little stuff like that)..anyways she shows me this dress she has for a banquet thing her school has (formal attire), and she doesnt have a date so I say thats surprising, i kno i would go with u and so she ends up askin me (this was about a week ago) and we go to the banquet last night. Theres a lot of kino between the both of us throughout the night, especially on the ride back (my hand on her legs, running hand through her hair, arm around waist, touching booty, flirtacious talk and ish...so we get back and shes gonna go, and we're out of the car. I put up the hood on her sweater thing (u kno that kind of sweater all the girls are wearing now, the full length ones that seem like jackets almost) cuz i didnt want her to get cold, and we hug/kiss close. She spent $30 on my ticket for the banquet (i did not know this until yesterday) and I did not spend a dime on her (besides gas/mileage on my car)..I believe the date went well and I was wondering what would be appropriate to do now, especially around this time with dumb valentines day and ish coming around..whatever advice you guys give me is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Volatile Spot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her since you found out about the $30 you have to make it up to her by taking her out somewhere.

Then, if you can, get into her pants.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Volatile Spot's first statement. Tell her "its my turn!" or something, then ask her out.

Ok? By the way, niiiice ;) with the banquet thing! I commend you on a job well done.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY ELSE! This is how a REAL date goes! Watch and learn!

Good job ;)

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score

I should have another date set up for this Saturday..damn shame though, I must be slowly comin down with that one-itis bug, cuz this is the only chick that really excites me...although if she were to start actin up and get me feeling like I'm her bia.. I'm outta there and I will try hard to find another chick...