Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do next with her?

rockburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm a 16 year old virgin at the moment, and there's been this girl who has been talking to me for about 2 months. At first she was definitely giving off signs that she liked me, but I was heavily giving her a lack of attention and I pretty much ended up freindzoning her as I had other females at the time, however recently I've started becoming close with this girl. Ever since we first met she always insists on holding hands and takes plenty of opportunities to cuddle up to me and grab me for attention, I usually respond with kino when she initiates it, for example resting my hand on her thigh and holding her by the waist when i hug her.
Eventually I began to be interested, then on Saturday I was really drunk and I ended up texting her telling her that I was going to give it to her. Nothing else occured,Within the next few days she confessed that she had liked me the whole time and admitted to being jealous of me and always wanting a friends with benefits relationship with me, then she asked me the big question, if I was really interested in her, to which I said yes.
She immediately started planning everything, as we're both still virgins and we have exams in school, but she told me that she wants me to take her after the exams finish which will be in a months time or so.
I've never got this far with somebody really, I've had plenty of experience chatting up and reeling them in but other things always interfere or I just ditch them before I even get a chance. This one I'm certain with, I'm going to finish the deed and make sure I start the said benefits.

However we have to wait a short while, and during this time we're still really close friends and we talk constantly. I'm unsure weather I should change the way I speak with her, as I want to keep her interested even though she promised I was going to have her anyway. I made the mistake of being too nice and faggoty to her and she's beginning to play slightly hard to get, insisting that "I'm lucky" because shes "allowing me to have her". I have barely any experience with this so I'm not quite sure how to act when the conversation of sex arrives, as we just text 24/7 and I only get to see her at weekends due to school and exams etc. I usually just try to play the alpha and act like I'm in control of this, but I could do with a bit of extra help.
How can I make her continue to want me desperately, and also the next time I see her, I think it would be a good idea to go in for the kiss as we've never got that far yet (since I had "friendzoned" her previously), but now It's definitely ok as we've agreed on sex. How do I close in for the kiss, bearing in mind that we will most likely next meet outdoors somewhere and the furthest we've really gone before is intense kino.
Any tips and advice would be appreciated, Thanks to all in Advance,
-Rockburn

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rockburn said:
So I'm a 16 year old virgin at the moment, and there's been this girl who has been talking to me for about 2 months. At first she was definitely giving off signs that she liked me, but I was heavily giving her a lack of attention and I pretty much ended up freindzoning her as I had other females at the time, however recently I've started becoming close with this girl. Ever since we first met she always insists on holding hands and takes plenty of opportunities to cuddle up to me and grab me for attention, I usually respond with kino when she initiates it, for example resting my hand on her thigh and holding her by the waist when i hug her.
Eventually I began to be interested, then on Saturday I was really drunk and I ended up texting her telling her that I was going to give it to her. Nothing else occured,Within the next few days she confessed that she had liked me the whole time and admitted to being jealous of me and always wanting a friends with benefits relationship with me, then she asked me the big question, if I was really interested in her, to which I said yes.
She immediately started planning everything, as we're both still virgins and we have exams in school, but she told me that she wants me to take her after the exams finish which will be in a months time or so.
I've never got this far with somebody really, I've had plenty of experience chatting up and reeling them in but other things always interfere or I just ditch them before I even get a chance. This one I'm certain with, I'm going to finish the deed and make sure I start the said benefits.

However we have to wait a short while, and during this time we're still really close friends and we talk constantly. I'm unsure weather I should change the way I speak with her, as I want to keep her interested even though she promised I was going to have her anyway. I made the mistake of being too nice and faggoty to her and she's beginning to play slightly hard to get, insisting that "I'm lucky" because shes "allowing me to have her". I have barely any experience with this so I'm not quite sure how to act when the conversation of sex arrives, as we just text 24/7 and I only get to see her at weekends due to school and exams etc. I usually just try to play the alpha and act like I'm in control of this, but I could do with a bit of extra help.
How can I make her continue to want me desperately, and also the next time I see her, I think it would be a good idea to go in for the kiss as we've never got that far yet (since I had "friendzoned" her previously), but now It's definitely ok as we've agreed on sex. How do I close in for the kiss, bearing in mind that we will most likely next meet outdoors somewhere and the furthest we've really gone before is intense kino.
Any tips and advice would be appreciated, Thanks to all in Advance,
-Rockburn
Something sounds off about this one. So, first off I'll tell you this: if you're going to have her around as a FWB, you can't be friends with her as well. One of you - her by the sounds of it - will develop deep feelings for the other. Couple that with the fact that women develop an attachment to the guy that takes their virginity, and you've got a recipe for disaster.

Second, you should have never directly told her you liked her. That question is a(n) (attraction) death sentence. Notice how her attitude changed from whatever it was before to, "you're lucky because I'm letting you have me". Never let a woman know your intentions.

Lastly, its time to take control. Who the hell plans sex? This isn't normal, and you need to fix it. Quit letting her plan anything. And definitely don't have sex when she plans it. Let it happen "on its own" (meaning when you make it happen).

Either get her alone, kiss her, and make sex happen (disclaimer: this does not mean rape her) sometime before your exams, or sometime after. I can't stress enough how much you don't want her to make decisions for you, especially when it comes to something like sex.

Overall, keep doing what you've been doing. That's what originally got her attracted, after all. With that said, make sure you make the necessary changes. If you don't, you'll end up back here asking how you can get her back.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of an awkward way to get laid. It's not so strange for 15 or 16 year olds to be talking this way, but you need to understand that this isn't how it goes when you get older.

You've become verbally committed to losing your virginity without any sexual physical contact with this girl. Basically, it's a whole lot of words and no action. This makes it easy for her to ditch you and claim she wasnt thinking.

But hey man, you're gonna get laid. Play it easy, take things one day at a time, and if things don't work out, don't overreact because there's more time in the future.