"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What Should I Do Help!!

Tuna Head

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Los Angeles, California
Hi Everyone!! I am new to this web-site and have begun a steady recover from being an AFC (Thank you SoSuave).

Yesterday I went to this party, everything looked good. and I saw this chick with the hottest body you will ever see in your life!!! let me post a close example,
Jordan Capri Doesnt even come close, This chick worksout regularly, does tennis and swimming every week. Her body is super hot!!! 5'7 110 punds.


http://www.lightspeedgalleries.com/fg/jor/048/photos/14.jpg
http://www.lightspeedgalleries.com/fg/jor/048/photos/06.jpg


One problem, her face looks like she is a "TROLL" and I do mean pretty ugly, on an ugly scale from 0-10 i would say she is a 7 and thats on an ugly scale. But this ***** has the hotest body evar.

She told me she wanted to lose her Virginity very soon. So the question is should I Hit it, If my friends find out about this they will make fun of non stop, so i am thinking of getting very drunk and using that as an excuse, sense we russians have a saying "there is no such thing as ugly women, but there is a such thing as heaving little Vodka" I mean I was thinking of putting a pillow over her head but thats rude. whats the best way out of this!! and what do you all think about this
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ph00k

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
haha i like your STEWIE quote at the bottom, family guy fan here

well, you can take some advice from family guy, take off your shirt and start licking your nipple, and go "hey everyone look at ME, i'm being embarassing"

and then if she follows suit, offer to lick her nipples too
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I'm Russian too, my friends here have a saying "Look at girls from the neck and down" problem solved. Seriously dude, what do you care what your friends think. Smack that azz like there's no tommorow.
 
Top