"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What should be my game plan.

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I went over my Aunt and Uncles for Christmas. My 22 year old cousin had her friend over later that night. The girl was about a six or seven (blonde-hair-blue eyes).

What I am about to say now is to be a lesson to all of those who generalize and assume too many things (bad habit of mine):

I walked into the kithen where my cousin, fiancee and her friend were talking. I said hello to the friend, she said hi and turned her head back to the other way, as to almost be disinterested. My first assumption was this girl does not like what she sees or has no interest in talking. At the end of the night, all three were sitting on the couch and I said good-bye. I said good night to her and said nice meeting you..again she did not seem too enthusiastic. Those were the only exchanges we had.

The corker is, a week after Christmas my cousin sent my parents a thank you note for a b-day present and wrote a PS. Mahon, I am supposed to tell you my friend Mary thinks you are gorgeous.

Let this be a lesson to all of you who read to much into things once you first meet a girl. I assumed this girl had 0 interest due to some subtle reaction of hers. However, the real reason was she was either shy or intimidated. Yes, some girls are shy...I never used to think they were.

I have never been called gorgeous before, that is the funny part. Does it sound that this girl wanted my cousin to tell me that she thought I was hot? Naturally, this is an opportunity and I am going to call my cousin up and try and get some contact info. I would think it would be better to call this chick than e-mail her, wouldn't you agree. BTW, I am one who believes looks do matter. The good news is, the battle is already 70% one with her digging my looks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
643
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Good work dude. But, don't just go for a chick because she's interested in you. You seem to focus an incredible lot on their perception of you rather than your perception of them. Make sure the interest is there on your behalf
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Yes you are correct Mahon =) I've been at parties where some girls have shown NO interest at all when they've really wanted me...

I actually had a couple girls show no interest at all because I was TOO extrovert.... Because when girls that were only friends called me on my cell I answered them with Hey Darling as I call all girls that are my friends... This made them think I was unattainable and they showed no interest.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I have some comments I will add to this later. I need to crash right away....

OK, one of my biggest triumphs was from a chick I thought I was getting nowhere with.

I was having a nice conversation with her, but she didn't keep eye contact the whole time and didn't seem too interested.

The bouncer at the bar, who I knew asked me if I was going to score. I really thought no way.

Anyways long story short, I wound up taking her home to her hotel. She was in town on business and staying at one of the countries fanciest hotels.

I got to see the inside of the room and more...

My take on it was that I was very laid back. I was more laid back because I didn't think I was getting anywhere. It was so funny too, because there were guys hitting on her big time around me. She must have liked my style because she said they were obnoxious!

Never count yourself out, but always play it cool
 
Last edited:
Top