Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What she fears the most

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There’s a lot of threads on always going younger with women. I subscribe to this whole heartedly.

When I turned 48 I was talking to a woman I have known for years. Since right after high school. One day I was in a place where I didn’t feel so hot. We all have them. The ups and downs of life.

I was feeling that I was heading to the wrong end of life. I ghosted a harpy that I shouldn’t of even talked to. She was attractive enough but she was in her early 40s.

So we were talking candidly. Just a conversation. I mentioned to her that 20 year olds were no longer interested in me. She just stared at me for a moment. She finally said to me...
“That’s because you are a stupid man. They would hop into your bed in a heartbeat.”

I thought about it for a couple of weeks. The greatest fear a woman has is her age. A wife’s most horrific fear is a man who would trade her in for a younger model.

So why would a woman fear this. If the 20 year olds didn’t even look at guys in their 50s, 60s, and maybe even a well kept 70s, why would she have fear of being trading in for a younger model?

Women know women. They also know other women. She remembers her youth. She knows the game. She knows that women don’t understand honor or integrity or even ethics. If a 20 year old saw an advantage in a 50-60 year old man she would jump.
After all he has survived and flourished, unless he has been beaten down by life. It could be to learn about better sex or about the acquiring of resources or any other reason that comes to her mind so that it is advantageous to her.

She feels it first and then rationalizes it after.

Women are utterly terrified of younger women. Terror. Otherwise the social structure wouldn’t be trying to sell older women to us.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its why woman hate one another. They know female nature.

The abortions laws are telling.

Her body her choice is a societal narrative rubbish **** test to normalise disgusting behaviour.

Similar to pickup, game, dating women, its never what they say. Its what they do. It is about how the two align or more accurately, malign.

There's no point in taking up the following stuff wothout pointing out that rollo emphasis on hypergamy being the root cause for ALL female nature be it abortions or cratered SMV running through Chad's, single mom status, and pursuit of education.

At midnight, new girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day until infinite.

This herein lies there the pushback of hypergamy on tren.

The Prince married a old lady divorcee, single mom by product, and its blunt example of the thing I am talking about.

I don't quite know what the solution is. I think what Deida points to in living at your edge, chasing excellence, and pursuing your purpose over women and world is the answer. Its a necessary shift men need to make. Ironically enough, doing the following is giving more than anything to both women and world.

I am going places in life. I am going to see the world and live a great life. Women can come with or get left behind.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree on the fact that women fear age since they know that getting old turns a hottie into an invisible sexless creature to men, she probably understand that a young girl is to guys what a chad is to women and that an old woman is to men what a bottom beta is to women...something out of interest let alone desire.

Regarding women giving a shot to older guys, I believe it can be but not as close as this forum believes.

A guy in his 40s can get a girl in her late 20s given that he is in great shape, has a great status and a winning life style while a guy her own age would manage with an inferior status and life style given enough look.

Agree also on this old women marketing everywhere, if they were a decent worth product there wouldnt be this predatory need to advertise them everywhere....you dont see ferrari advertisments on tv after all, no need for that.

I can tell for sure that women 28 and more simply cant turn me on as much as younger ones no matter how hot they are, I dont experience any emotional stimulation while dealing with them nor I feel the need to cuddle them after sex.

I experience a much higher libido and involvment with an barely decent girl in her early 20s than a hot one in her late 20s and more.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Regarding women giving a shot to older guys, I believe it can be but not as close as this forum believes.

A guy in his 40s can get a girl in her late 20s given that he is in great shape, has a great status and a winning life style while a guy her own age would manage with an inferior status and life style given enough look.
I understand. Keep in mind that this is your belief. Thus it is true. For you. The best you can do in your 40s is late 20s. For other men this is not true. Whats true for them is true as well. When should a man stop pushing his limits? Never is the correct answer.

Just today after my workout I always go to the sauna and follow up with cold showers. There is a young early 20 something who keeps looking at me. No big deal, I say hi or whatever.
Today while I was cooling off a little more by the pool (shes a life guard), she was standing with her side towards me. She pulled up her shorts and was caressing her upper thigh not far from her pelvis. She turned her head and looked right at me. I had a crooked smile on my face and she looked away quickly with a slight color to her face. Now I can look at it as coincidence or I can observe it for what it was.
Now you will see it different than I would. Two different outcomes. I think shes adorable. I will let it play out. She knows that I know. I think she might deserve the best sex she can get. Don’t you?

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am somehow the only guy in my social circle that still looks for girls in their early 20’s. I cannot tell you how much conflict it’s created when me and some of my best friends are on a guys trip and they are hitting up 40 year old wall splatters. I used to try and point out that they were selling themselves short but they never saw it. A group of guys with their **** together walk into a bar and there is a group of haggard 40 something’s with roast beef between the legs and super tight 20 year olds. Those 40 year olds will immediately jump all over the guys and essentially drive away those 20 year olds. I have had countless nights ruined when suddenly I’m being expected to wing man some slob. Men shouldn’t settle for anything near his age!!! We age like wine and they age warm milk... a 50 year old can pull an upper 20 or low 30 easy !!!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I am somehow the only guy in my social circle that still looks for girls in their early 20’s. I cannot tell you how much conflict it’s created when me and some of my best friends are on a guys trip and they are hitting up 40 year old wall splatters. I used to try and point out that they were selling themselves short but they never saw it. A group of guys with their **** together walk into a bar and there is a group of haggard 40 something’s with roast beef between the legs and super tight 20 year olds. Those 40 year olds will immediately jump all over the guys and essentially drive away those 20 year olds. I have had countless nights ruined when suddenly I’m being expected to wing man some slob. Men shouldn’t settle for anything near his age!!! We age like wine and they age warm milk... a 50 year old can pull an upper 20 or low 30 easy !!!
Truth spoken.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men of all ages should only date women in their most fertile years.

2nd best option is just after their most fertile years, that's 24-28 years old.

28 and above is reserved for men inflicted with cuck syndrome.

Side note: This only applies to males between the ages 12 upwards to their 50's.

Men at 60 and above has a bigger playground given their wisdom and outlook in life.