What separates guys who get girls every blue moon and guys who get laid all the time

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't put a hold on the answer. I really don't have any idea. It's more than looks. I have a friend that girls say all the time how hes ugly etc and he gets girls all the time or either has a gf. So then is it just confidence? Confidence is a broad term tho, it has to be more than that.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Action?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's 2 things:

The amount of effort you put in, you get more girls when you go out and actually game.

And, to a much lesser extent, the overall level of game you have.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
thos guys that get layed all da time are really really really gud l00kin

Thats LETS they get laid all the time, but you still have to go after them women.

if you are really good looking, many girls will be too shy to talk to you and etc.

You still have to go out there, approach them, flirt with them, put effort into meeting more women, and etc.

Good looks, completely by themselves, will get you nothing.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
did you read the post when I said many guys that get laid "all dA time" ARE NOT "really gud l00kin"

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
your a fvcken moron. Learn proper english.

I don't believe that there is any one trait that makes it so one person gets girls.

A couple things are overall game, action, social status, power, and charm.

comic_relief

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just farking ignore them! How many times do you guys have to hear that?

Ignore the annoying people, you don't have to respond to them.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First they are OUT there. Sitting in your room and visiting websites all the time will almost assure you're not the guy with the girls. A guy that tries ANYTHING 100x more than someone else will be 100x more likely to succeed all else equal. Even if the guy who tries 100x more fails 10x more, he's still up an order of magnitude.

Once that hurdle is cleared it boils down to what women want and how you present yourself.

Fear of failure is usually a young guys worst enemy. It often leads to a mindset where he decides he's got to wait for the perfect opening or he starts to concentrate his interest on a single target. Both approaches are non-optimal.

I'd recommend just going out and mingling without worrying about it too much. Women are people, mingle with the people and try to get comfortable with it.

As for what women want some variation is always going to be present since they are in fact human, but broadly speaking their are some very strong trends.

Women like money. I don't believe this is strictly true but it works out that way a lot. I suspect it's more like "women are wired to want a man who can provide security for them" but in most western lands money is the social and cultural shorthand for this for most people. Often it's not money it's self, but rather "a good career" or something like that. For instance the well known propensity to date law and medical students.

Women also like nice looking guys, guys who are dominant, guys who are confident, etc.

A strange but I suppose predictable side effect of "what women like" is that women really really like guys who other women like. I haven't completely figured this one out but I think a lot of it is that their selection criteria are not as obvious visually as ours are, so it's a quick way to vet guys for them. Sort of "if she likes him then he must be OK" probably based on the (mostly true) fact that most women like similar things.

But then I'm still sorting the critters out so ....

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's NOT confidence it is VALUE

Y'all have been had, hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok.

Confidence DOESN'T attract on it's own. This a HUGE lie....that feeds into our fantasies. VALUE... it's ALL ABOUT VALUE. I don't give me that crap...that confidence alone makes you VALUABLE.

LAW 32....Play to peoples fantasies

The truth is often avoided because it is ugly and unpleasant. Never appeal to truth and reality unless you are prepared for the anger that comes for disenchantment. Life is so harsh and distressing that people who can manufacture romance or conjure up fantasy are like oases in the desert: Everyone flocks to them. There is great power in tapping into the fantasies of the masses.

"FANTASY: A sudden transformation will bring a total change in ones fortunes, bypassing work, luck, self sacrifice, and time in one fantastic stroke.

This is of course the fantasy par excellence of the charlatans that prowl amongst us today" R. Greene

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing alone makes you valuable, and in other news sitting in a chicken coup won't make you a chicken. :whistle:

AvaloN

Reaction score
It's not value. IT'S SECURITY!

Once you feel secure inside you others WILL look at you as a higher status person.
Why?
Simply because you're too happy being you to even care about what they might think about you.

Two definitons: self-esteem and self confidence.
The first is all about how you look at yourself as a human being. ARE YOU A PERSON OF VALUE?
The second is about your abilities to do things. HOW ABLE ARE YOU TO PERFORM SOMETHING/SUCCEED?

Once you have both, you get SECURITY. And, as we all know, the way you socialize is a mere reflection of how SECURE you are. Also, SECURITY generates SECURITY: It's a "vicious" cicle...

So, start to believe in yourself! Unleash the Avalanche within...!

--
Hell, that actually sounded good didn't it? :D

AvaloN

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give a hint:

It's because they're not on this forum wondering why some guys get girls and others don't. ;)

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Thats LETS they get laid all the time, but you still have to go after them women.

if you are really good looking, many girls will be too shy to talk to you and etc.

You still have to go out there, approach them, flirt with them, put effort into meeting more women, and etc.

Good looks, completely by themselves, will get you nothing.
VERY TRUE

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
BELIEF

Those who fail BELIEVE that they will fail.

Those who win BELIEVE that they will win.

It is MORE than confidence.

It is BELIEF.

To people who don't know any better, this doesn't make sense.

But for those who really watch and listen and observe..you will see that it's BELIEF.

Losers already told themselves they lost.
The girls didn't have to reject them, because they rejected themselves.
AMEN BROTHER

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AvaloN said:
Once you feel secure inside you others WILL look at you as a higher status person.
Why?
Simply because you're too happy being you to even care about what they might think about you.

Two definitons: self-esteem and self confidence.
The first is all about how you look at yourself as a human being. ARE YOU A PERSON OF VALUE?
The second is about your abilities to do things. HOW ABLE ARE YOU TO PERFORM SOMETHING/SUCCEED?

Once you have both, you get SECURITY. And, as we all know, the way you socialize is a mere reflection of how SECURE you are. Also, SECURITY generates SECURITY: It's a "vicious" cicle...

So, start to believe in yourself! Unleash the Avalanche within...!

--
Hell, that actually sounded good didn't it? :D

AvaloN

What if you were a bum on the street? It wouldn't matter at ALL....what you thought about yourself. You still would get laughed at and humilated once you tried to approach HBs. Are you guys starting to get it yet? I sure hope so. WAKE UP

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
BELIEF

It is BELIEF.

But for those who really watch and listen and observe..you will see that it's BELIEF.

You can have ALL of the BELIEF in the WORLD. It wont matter a thing if you are a BUM on the street. You see.... BUM's have low value in womens eyes. So nooooo MATTER what...you will get REJECTED. Are you guys starting to get it yet???????? I sure hope so.

You must break through the fog of lies the dating gurus and charlatans have created around you. WAKE UP.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
You can have ALL of the BELIEF in the WORLD. It wont matter a thing if you are a BUM on the street. You see.... BUM's have low value in womens eyes. So nooooo MATTER what...you will get REJECTED. Are you guys starting to get it???????? I sure hope so.

You must break through the fog of lies the dating gurus and charlatans have created around you. WAKE UP.

Well, you could be OK dressed, OK looking, no job, living with parents, and LIE.

You can make yourself look like not a bum.

You can easily spot a bum, but you can't easily spot a playa living in mama's house.

You took a big extreme man.

If you put some decent clothes on a bum who is a playa and can imagine and believe he is something else and know about it - he can get p*ssy.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Well, you could be OK dressed, OK looking, no job, living with parents, and LIE.

You can make yourself look like not a bum.

You can easily spot a bum, but you can't easily spot a playa living in mama's house.

You took a big extreme man.

If you put some decent clothes on a bum who is a playa and can imagine and believe he is something else and know about it - he can get p*ssy.
I think you are missing the point. You see....women DON'T care what you think about yourself. They could give a rats a$$ if you actually believed in yourself or not. They want a man of VALUE.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
BELIEF

It is BELIEF.

this made me giggle... people here trying to make new material... tehehe.

rakish or w/e said it best... you can have all the belief you want... but it doesn't mean ****.