Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what rice do you eat on the slow carb/paleo diet

logicallefty

Reaction score
I eat this. Great stuff.

D95B7542-2135-48F4-A2DC-98129EBC914C.jpeg

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat Basmati rice now and then. Here’s the trick to eating rice or even potatoes if you do paleo.

cook the rice. Then put it in the freezer until you decide to have rice. Freezing rice and potatoes Reduces the starch by as much as 50% or more. It coverts it to resistant starch. Your body won’t assimilate resistant starch but it’s great food for your gut bacteria. You can look it up and get more ideas. Reheating it doesn’t change the resistant search back to regular starch.

I don’t eat it often but I normally make fried rice in butter. You thaw it out and make a curry dish that is awesome.
Dude, this is gold. Do you have any more hacks like this?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
White rice is exceptional for fat loss is various studies done. More effective than brown rice

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat Basmati rice now and then. Here’s the trick to eating rice or even potatoes if you do paleo.

cook the rice. Then put it in the freezer until you decide to have rice. Freezing rice and potatoes Reduces the starch by as much as 50% or more. It coverts it to resistant starch. Your body won’t assimilate resistant starch but it’s great food for your gut bacteria. You can look it up and get more ideas. Reheating it doesn’t change the resistant search back to regular starch.

I don’t eat it often but I normally make fried rice in butter. You thaw it out and make a curry dish that is awesome.
Why don't you have a lot of rice? Just curious.