"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What really matters ?

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
What really matters to u?

Is it that people think you're cool?
F$$$ what people think about you if it isn't good.

Is it that you become rich?
Although it is good to be prosperous, don't let money trap you.

Is it to get lots and lots of pu$$y?
Haven't you heard? Nearly 1 out of 3 people have AIDS and don't know it


What really matters is that you be happy, healthy, and wise.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
are you fvcking serious about the AIDS thing!?

Thats alot of ****ing people man. You just made me paranoid about fvcking the wrong person.
 

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I"m sure he means 1 out of every 3 people with aids don't know they have it. haha. not 1/3 people have aids. that would be something to worry about.
 

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
I'm just saying be careful fellas, pu$$y is a wonderful thing. However, it's not worth dying for. Be wise, wear protection and don't put a large emphasis on chasing pu$$y.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
i dont know about you, but bearing in mind im male and a teenager, im pretty damn dedicated to chasing *****, its like a religion!
 

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
Understood, I'm all for fuc$in$ a nice, fat, wet, warm piece of Pu$$y. I'm just saying be wise.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by God Of War
Understood, I'm all for fuc$in$ a nice, fat, wet, warm piece of Pu$$y. I'm just saying be wise.
Wise teenager??? That's a nice oxymoron IMO.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Wise teenager??? That's a nice oxymoron IMO.
Speak for yourself :D

(or maybe you are? hmm...)
 
Top