Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What really is your SMV?

M

member160292

Preface, I’m going to get a lot of heat for this but I feel it will benefit the community.

Many of you are having great success in low income areas, where women will jump on your d!ck if you make some sort of money. Yes, you pull these women, spin plates. Cool, not many of you talk about where you are actually doing it. My dumbass can move to a low income area a pull chicks because they don’t know any more than broke ass dudes that they are use to.

I have a bit of judgement on many posters here, regardless of success, but if you live in a lower income area,and pulling tail, that’s irrelevant because anyone else CAN do so. Many of you diss BeExcellent since sheactually has her sh!t together. So I’m asking if any one of you dudes actually stepped out of your comfort zone to take the challenge in improving your life.

I have said many times before that I’ve taken the risk, been broke to improve myself. How many of you have taken that same journey?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Preface, I’m going to get a lot of heat for this but I feel it will benefit the community.

Many of you are having great success in low income areas, where women will jump on your d!ck if you make some sort of money. Yes, you pull these women, spin plates. Cool, not many of you talk about where you are actually doing it. My dumbass can move to a low income area a pull chicks because they don’t know any more than broke ass dudes that they are use to.

I have a bit of judgement on many posters here, regardless of success, but if you live in a lower income area,and pulling tail, that’s irrelevant because anyone else CAN do so. Many of you diss BeExcellent since sheactually has her sh!t together. So I’m asking if any one of you dudes actually stepped out of your comfort zone to take the challenge in improving your life.

I have said many times before that I’ve taken the risk, been broke to improve myself. How many of you have taken that same journey?
In short, one aint **** unless he can pull a 25 year old Jennifer Lopez equivalent.

So, everyone making less then beexcellent and her fanboy, please switch to read only, as you clearly need to become better persons before you can contribute anything of worth here.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Disagree with you

Money can help you only if you spend it accordingly and to be like it is not big deal either

Unless you are a multi millionaire and also have plenty of time to enjoy what money can buy or something along this line, I do not think that money helps you to be successful

Sure, if you are a Brokie might affect your dating life, but anything above that it does not help either

In all fairness, how many guys that are rich also have the time to spend it and enjoy life? Maybe trust funds guys, and they are not that many around

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being broke isn't a bad thing in terms of attracting-seducing women. There are plenty of broke guys who get laid more than upper middle income guys. The biggest mistake that white collar men make is tying their SMV to their income. It's way better to be a broke, tattooed, dirtbag than a semi-successful man....

The broke, tattooed dirtbag might be getting with Walmart and Dollar General type cashiers, but he's still likely getting more vagina than a lot of white collar males with decent incomes who give off a provider male vibe. Broke, tattooed guys produce vaginal tingles whereas Beta Bob in the office does not.

In a major US metro area, a man needs a lot of money to play money game. An above average ($75k-$125k) salary isn't going to impress enough money. Where I live (major US metro), a guy in his 30s making $90k-$110k isn't anything special. Women close to his own age making their own money close to that in a lot of cases.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You pull woman with money? You spend a lot of money on woman so they can give you puzzy?

To me that seems like a simpish way of pulling woman.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a major US metro area, a man needs a lot of money to play money game. An above average ($75k-$125k) salary isn't going to impress enough money. Where I live (major US metro), a guy in his 30s making $90k-$110k isn't anything special. Women close to his own age making their own money close to that in a lot of cases.
Do you mention your salary on dates? How would they know your salary of you see them at a bar? That doesn't make any sense bro.

You and I know it is, Looks, Money & Game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mention your salary on dates? How would they know your salary of you see them at a bar? That doesn't make any sense bro.

You and I know it is, Looks, Money & Game.
I don't mention my salary to women on early stage dates. Women can generally guess a man's based on his job title and possessions.

You pull woman with money? You spend a lot of money on woman so they can give you puzzy?

To me that seems like a simpish way of pulling woman.
The majority of men pay for sex indirectly. A lot of beta game is using money to get women.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 figs in London, own house, own business, no debt/dependants. Pretty high.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah for sure Bill Gates and Bezos are both doing v well with women lols.

Bruh its dead and tbh with these rich girls they dont get it they still think some corporate business guy has value they are still going in the wrong direction.

What I'm saying guys who are in a culture of clean shaven, suit wearing, corporate culture and look its the end of that culture its all dead or gonna die soon and no you dont need to money to 'pull' decent quality middle to upper class women you just need a life you can be a broke writer artist whatever and you can pull her more than any rich corporate business guy in a suit at the office 8-6 or some business guy who only cares about sales and profits and stressing about that stuff it is all a turn off to women only they dont know cos they havent experienced the real deal.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 figs in London, own house, own business, no debt/dependants. Pretty high.
Not really bro, London is very expensive

Was making like 4k net like 8 years ago ( it was like 65k gross per year) in London, and I lived salary to salary and not really doing that many stuff either

100k is the bare minimum in London to enjoy life ( and you will not really save anything either too)

1k there means almost nothing if you go the right places ( you spend only on taxi at least 200 pounds to go places and home )

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make 6 figs, the women I date are careerist women per say. When I was in South Africa, I was mistaken for a rugby player a lot. Im about 6ft 1 and a general athletic build. What op is saying is something I would never do because I don’t associate with trashy women whatsoever. I would call myself medium smv.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make 6 figs, the women I date are careerist women per say. When I was in South Africa, I was mistaken for a rugby player a lot. Im about 6ft 1 and a general athletic build. What op is saying is something I would never do because I don’t associate with trashy women whatsoever. I would call myself medium smv.
Real high smv comes when you have some sort of a celebrity status or roll with these kind of people

Anything bellow that is medium or if you are a really good looking guy “ emerging high smv”

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real high smv comes when you have some sort of a celebrity status or roll with these kind of people

Anything bellow that is medium or if you are a really good looking guy “ emerging high smv”
I think a good litmus test for a high smv male is:

1). Would you date the women he’s pulling in a reasonable scenario. This is a more micro test

2). If you found out your girl has had sex with him before, would you be immediately disgusted or be like that makes sense. This is a more macro test.

Either or because looks aren’t the only thing that matters in a LTR and a lot of high value men are older

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of you diss BeExcellent since sheactually has her sh!t together.
We don’t diss BeExcellent because of that.

We diss her when she says it’s better to connect with one woman forever and ever and ever and intellectually be one with her forever and ever. Thats where we disagree.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a good litmus test for a high smv male is:

1). Would you date the women he’s pulling in a reasonable scenario. This is a more micro test

2). If you found out your girl has had sex with him before, would you be immediately disgusted or be like that makes sense. This is a more macro test.

Either or because looks aren’t the only thing that matters in a LTR and a lot of high value men are older
Sorry, do not understand how the scenarios you shared relate to the smv

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though we have been at odds and you have made some accusations against me OP, I will contribute to your thread.

I grew up somewhat middle class but in an area which was largely ghetto and trailer trash. What I have found is that these women will go for loser guys that get into trouble. The best looking women all seem to date and go for men who have a criminal element to them whether it is being in a gang of some kind or having that scrappy behavior. For that reason, I don't mess around with a lot of lower income women. If you did not have that sort of behavior or vibe to you, these women would pass you up or just try to play you.

What I did was I went off to college, studied my butt off, and moved to the city I grew up in for a year. The vibe was the same where people were in tight cliques and you had a lot of trashy women.

I then got a job in NYC and moved there while living with a few roommates. The women were somewhat easier because they judged you more on what came out of your mouth, how you carried yourself, and looked down on the overcompensating douche that broke women actually dated.

A lot of my former classmates had settled into LTRs in their mid-20s in the same old town. I moved to NYC and was just discovering myself. I found that moving out of my comfort zone helped me grow in many ways outside of just game. It made me stronger and ironically led me to game.

You see, when you grow up in bumphuk America and Ghettoville, it is a somewhat closed environment. You hit on the wrong girl in some cases, a gang is ready to jump you. A lot of these dudes whether they are trailer trash or ghetto trash have been in and out of jail and have nothing to lose. When you stick around in those environments, your world view gets poisoned and you have a ton of limiting beliefs.

When you move to an NYC, LA, or Chicago, it is an open environment. Women do not feel obligated to go for any one guy and will give you a shot if you have the game. Your mind expands and you start seeing possibilities. When you see a 35 year old guy slaying it compared to some 35 year old dude in a small town married with kids, you start asking what is possible.