"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What real failure is

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Fear is the only obstacle that can ever stand in your way. Remember your sucesses AND failures because they are one of your biggest weapons against fear. Whether you fail or succeed you will tell yourself afterwards that it wasn't as hard as you thought it was going to be. I used to forget about the past and my fear would continue to bother me in every situation I encountered. A couple of months ago, I realized that in my journey to become a DJ, I have never gotten a result that I couldn't handle. Now, right before every situation I remember all those before it, and I realize this:

Fear and regret are the REAL failures and they will always hurt more and longer than rejection.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top