Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What r the best travel jobs for die hard nomads?Heres my list

elite7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Photographer
writer
event planner
airplane pilot
attendant
anyone can think of anymore along the line of the job in the movie up in the air

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Traveling Salesman
Day Laborer
Contract Killer
Street Fighter
Biker Outlaw or anything outlaw related
Carnival Worker

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a guy once in Thailand who was a certified chef (he got some training from a school in London) and a certified scuba instructor. He said those two skills allowed him to easily find work in any country he was interested in traveling to.

Ideally, I think the best would be to figure out a way to make money online, investing, trading, selling, writing, whatever. That way the world would be your playground.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
I met a guy once in Thailand who was a certified chef (he got some training from a school in London) and a certified scuba instructor.
Very good ideas. At least in the case of restaurants, it's not had to get a job getting paid under the table if you have problems getting a work visa. Not sure you can get paid under the table as a scuba instructor though, too many liability issues, but maybe some pull it off. Bartender would probably be good too. And if you're a girl and hot, strip clubs the world over are always hiring.

elite7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Commercial diving is another 40,000 a year after 5 months of training .But I'm thinking something along the lines of george cloney's role in up in d air.I know outside sales resp earn ton of mileage on airlines anyone here in that field
?:rockon:

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of how often I travel (it is a goal of mine to create a lifestyle that permits far more of it), I still haven't figured out if it's more about the experiences or outrunning feelings of loneliness and self-doubt.

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of looking for jobs that will help you get by as a nomad, why not try to build financial freedom that will allow you to travel anywhere, whenever you want without worrying about work.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Rock star
Terrorist
Drug Trafficker
You can toss in being a boyfriend to an older man. If you look really young, have a good attitude, and don't mind taking care of a man you are set. Do you have any idea how many businessmen pay for their bf to go to NYC with them? Back home their wife and children have no clue what Daddy is doing and what he is doing it with. I do admit that many times the wife does know. Kinda like the whole John Travolta thing.

Gay older men lavish their young boy toys with the best of everything. So you can expect great drink, food, hotel, and plenty of shopping. And yes, many of the younger guys don't even consider themselves gay. Lots of male fitness models do this sort of thing to stay afloat.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess "taking it in the pooper from dirty old men" qualifies as a source of income...

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
I guess "taking it in the pooper from dirty old men" qualifies as a source of income...
I would say so. You can continue to live in that Hollywood Fantasy Land of yours, but the fact of the matter is that many men get ahead by going gay. That includes Hollywood. A place where I promise you that the majority of male sex symbols are gay or have gone gay to get ahead. Yes, even in 2011 America young people use the bed as a way of having a better life.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._face_killed_gay_sugar_Gzfv7r7SZoPzBJs1VDZVFM
Bingo! Just like I said! Wow, maybe....just maybe...I do know what I am talking about.:trouble:

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So would you recommend it?

manish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
politician or political leader..

best job for to get everything..and that too free of cost.

power..
woman..
money..
and the big list that will never end..

:)

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
manish said:
politician or political leader..

best job for to get everything..and that too free of cost.

power..
woman..
money..
and the big list that will never end..

:)
As an Anglo you should know that you are very wrong. You are not living in Italy. When Berlusconi basically admitted to having a harem of teenagers and defended it by saying that at least he wasn't gay the Italian suburban mom loved him. In America, Britain, etc. he would be hung.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
University teacher in China: They get paid well enough teaching english that they can travel all over China. In a lot of places just being a white male from an english speaking country is enough to get you in. If you got a bachelors degree you can pretty much pick where you want to work. Plus you will have no shortage of chinese women wanting to marry you.

The cons are that travel is restricted to around china, plus you'll probably develop asthma in a year or 2 of living there plus the food, air, water and just about everything is contaminated.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Traveling Salesman
Day Laborer
Contract Killer
Street Fighter
Biker Outlaw or anything outlaw related
Carnival Worker
LOL

One of my dreams is to be an IT contractor and do couple-month longish assignments in different states. It would be a great way to see the country.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
No previous suggestion rivals these two:

Over the road truck driver (long-haul not short-haul) or serial murderer.

I manage a fleet of 200 tractors for 12 hours overnights. Best way to sum up team truck drivers: One perpetually rolling, drama-filled, swingers convention.