Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Questions Do You Have About Online Dating?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all:

Soooo, I'm in the process of putting together an eBook about online dating. It's going to be pretty extensive, and thus far I've already got 5 of the chapters typed up. I did online dating for a number of years and went from being just "okay" at it to being able to score 5 to 7 dates in a week's time AND hook up/get in relationships with various women...

However, it dawned on me that there may be questions about online dating people have that I'm not aware of. So, I've started this thread to ask you all: what things would you like to know about online dating that you feel would be vital for you (or others) to know in order to have the most success at it? Free free to leave your questions below or send them to me in a personal message! :up:

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no interest in online dating and even if I did, this question would not apply to me but out of curiosity as I believe this would be your main audience.

How would an "ugly" guy go about online dating? As I would've thought your profile picture (or pictures) would be the main source of a woman's judgment. Should he not use a picture of himself (not someone else, but no face at all) or should he use his best picture (least objectionable one) as even "ugly" guys have at least one good picture?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I want to ask about openers and keeping the conversation going so that the girl will want to keep talking and things can advance to the next platform.

I also want to know your take on getting the girl's number. There are times a convo well go well, but the girl goes ghost when I ask for the number (which I will delete her for) or she just wants my number (I won't give mine out, because IME, women don't call men who give their numbers out first.) Also, this thing about women saying they don't give their number out is total bullsh*t. She'd give it out to Lebron James.

I've been lately getting girls trying to friendzone me before I even get the number! That is an instant block.

It's all about moving forward. Things in dating either move forward or backward. Standing still or not going anywhere is (just as bad as) moving backward.

I also want to ask about getting the meet up, because the phone convo will go well, she'll seem into me, but on the meet up day, she'll flake or disappear. This warrants an automatic deletion, because we know that if a woman was talking to Channing Tatum, she would push for a date. Just like we, as men, wouldn't forget a date with Katy Perry or Kate Upton.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I want to ask about openers and keeping the conversation going so that the girl will want to keep talking and things can advance to the next platform.

I also want to know your take on getting the girl's number. There are times a convo well go well, but the girl goes ghost when I ask for the number (which I will delete her for) or she just wants my number (I won't give mine out, because IME, women don't call men who give their numbers out first.) Also, this thing about women saying they don't give their number out is total bullsh*t. She'd give it out to Lebron James.

I've been lately getting girls trying to friendzone me before I even get the number! That is an instant block.

It's all about moving forward. Things in dating either move forward or backward. Standing still or not going anywhere is (just as bad as) moving backward.

I also want to ask about getting the meet up, because the phone convo will go well, she'll seem into me, but on the meet up day, she'll flake or disappear. This warrants an automatic deletion, because we know that if a woman was talking to Channing Tatum, she would push for a date. Just like we, as men, wouldn't forget a date with Katy Perry or Kate Upton.
When you say they try to fried zone you, can you elaborate and give a couple examples?

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Why do people do it?
+1 I can't figure it out myself too. lack of balls? lack of options? lack of time? desire of more options? dry spell? social anxiety? who the fvck knows?.....?

personally i never thought of using it and i don't think i will. hell i don't even have a LookAtMeBook (Facebook):crazy: