"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What qualities do you look for in a girl?

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
-Look ok(about a 6.5-9)
-Loving(not like a sunshine girl who needs to flirt with anything on two feet)
-Drug, and Alchohol free
-Race dosent matter(even tho i seem to find aisan girls more attractive.)

Im sure i will think of more qualities, but what do you guys look for in a girl?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
I tend to look for alot of the things that you have mentioned, SuaveStarBoy. Finding a girl my age who is alchohol-free is difficult, so if they drink I dont really mind that much, as long as they dont drink ALOT and cause problems because of it. Also, I look for someone who is intelligent, and can hold her own in conversations with me. Also, someone who is confident and believes in themselves and who is independant and not too clingy. I need a woman with a sense of humor too......I will not talk to a girl if I cant make her laugh right away, and if she cant make me laugh right away. A girl who likes to have fun but who also has a serious side. There is more, but you guys get the jist of it I think.
 

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
She needs to be at leased a 7.5 for looks

She needs to dress herself well [stylish, not a pollock]

She needs to be confident in herself

She needs to be able to entertain me [hold up convo/have fun/ect]
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
yea i guess she could drink a little bit, but as long as she isnt an alchoholic
 

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
I totally agree with you about the Asians. What is it about those sexy little people....

anyhoo, I'll take your list, modify the looks (between 7-9.9 for me,) and add having outside interests/a life to it. I'm a busy guy, I want a busy girl who can relate. I absolutely refuse to make a girl my whole life, I want a girl who does the same. Just a little hang-up of mine, I suppose.

Also, no funny smells, with tuna the exception.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
at he moment im trying not to be picky, since ive only ever had 1 proper relationship, but i tend to have experience that i dont get along with preppy girls, ive tried aload of times an they just seem a little erm i dont know, one mided about there interests
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Other than being physically attractive, she needs to be either as smart or smarter than I am. I could have gone all the way with a girl that was a moron, but, you know what? I decided not to. Why? Because she was a moron.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
-Good looking 8+
-Doesnt smoke cigs
-nice feet
-well dressed
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
^ Nice feet :D

Uh..what do I look for in a girl.

-Pleasant to be around...
hmm...
-I like it when girls use kino on me, it makes me smile :)
uhh...
-Attractive, and I am in debate as to if I would date a girl I find attractive in contrast to what is socially acceptable.
-Positive attitude
-Above average intelligence

I don't know... :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
-Has to have the balance of common sense and book sense, most girls I run into have only one or niether (loss of common sense is big turn off for me, I don't care if you do look like a 10)
-Must be able to be up with current events(dang just pick up a news paper or a mag in a while)
-7 or up in looks
-some junk in the trunk
-good sense of sytle
-needs to have a little fiestyness
-and last but not least, has a good sense of humour

Man ever sense this dry spell I have lowered my standards allot, I think its too easy for me to find a female like that:rolleyes:
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
old women, preferably dead.

--yeah she has to be pretty
--somewhat confident
--intelligent
--open minded
--can COOK!!!!
--affectionate
--AND CAN COOK!!!!!!

If shes an ugly ***** but can cook a hell of a meal, I'm hers.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MoAF
I'm a bastard... ignore my previous post, all I go for is looks, lol.
You just want to be referred to as a bastard. It makes you feel elite.

:p
 
Top