What percentage of women out there do you think play games?

chronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
she has NEVER met a guy like me before and she knows it.
I like this quote.

Anyway, I think all women play games so I would not necessarily advocate nexting every woman who gives you a bit of trouble. I'd rather put a woman with low interest on the backburner. Stay in touch but be unavailable and find a new prospect.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

Yep they play games all of them do. But you will notice less games when you finally decide that you wont stand for it anymore as far as these items are concerned:

"The fact is always there though, women are downright "evil", and that's why they're not worthy of our respect."

True, nowdays most women don't give a damn about men period and are only interested in what they stand to gain themselves.
Most women (99.9) percent are only good for f**king and chucking! the rad-feminists have told them that their sh*t don't stink. Even fat girls will play games if they think you like them!

"It's a shame, it really is...it's a shame one must become so jaded...there's no reason for it. And when I hear about women getting the sh*t knocked out of them by their husbands/boyfriends, I applaud and can't help but think that they only had it coming to them."

Women are just as violent as men are, but the rad-feminist's don't want to admit this. Most family counselors are aware of this. Don't believe the hype. If a women is "man" enough to put her hands on a man, then she is "man" enough to get the sh*t slapped out of her too.

There are a whole bunch of other reasons these ****s play games and, soon I will be posting all of the reasons why they do this.

Later....

Sayno'

BriniestOak

Reaction score
All

Yes I think all women play games and it's a shame that some will play very cruel games with AFCs. I used to be a total AFC (I still am somewhat) and was a victim of a lot of the games they would play and then would put it off on you and tell you that you just didn't take a hint that she didn't want you. I now completely walk away if a woman starts to play games. I think it's funny how they are always complaining that men are playing games with them.