Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percentage of women out there do you think play games?

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you all think? What do you think is the overall percentage of women who play games and pretend to be interested in you? I will say 95% of the female population.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's 100%, you just need to play a better game and convince them that they are interested in you.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they all do at some point. Also, I think it depends on what they're trying to play you for. I mean the reasoning behind it.

For example, I had a chic play me to see how financially stable I was. To her, she made a good income. And she wanted a partner who did the same. I guess. And when I realized it I broke camp. She was balling on the phone! F that. I didn't want to. But I wasn't going out like that. It hurt. But I grew and learned what I would tolerate and not tolerate.

But there are those "smelly women" (Ron Burgandy, Anchorman...LMAO) who play games to make themselves feel good not realizing, they're destined for a life if emptiness.

Ironic isn't it??

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they all do at some point. Also, I think it depends on what they're trying to play you for. I mean the reasoning behind it.

For example, I had a chic play me to see how financially stable I was. To her, she made a good income. And she wanted a partner who did the same. I guess. And when I realized it I broke camp. She was balling on the phone! F that. I didn't want to. But I wasn't going out like that. It hurt. But I grew and learned what I would tolerate and not tolerate.

But there are those "smelly women" (Ron Burgandy, Anchorman...LMAO) who play games to make themselves feel good not realizing, they're destined for a life of emptiness.

Ironic isn't it??

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women play us like a yoyo

They all play games with us. All of my female cousins play games with their bf. for example, one of my cousin plays her bf for 10yrs. The guy is stupid enough that he still hangs on to her. She rejected marriage several times. If I were him , I would dump her a long time ago. The guy should have pursue other women.

He lost 10yrs out of his life for nothing. He didn't get laid at all. Nothing. absolutely nothing.

He is such a moron!!. :down:

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll play "savage" games, yet have the nerve to complain how they continuously get screwed over themselves by guys. I believe their bantering about guys screwing them over is crap, and only a ploy to deceive and come off as "Miss Innocent". Or maybe they're simply hippocrates. The fact is always there though, women are downright "evil", and that's why they're not worthy of our respect.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it makes them feel good, when a girl knows that a dude really digs her she would put him 'through the hoops' and see how much they exactly do for them and they lavish the attention and the very fact that you are on there mind they just get off on it and it makes them feel like they have power over you, my room mate is one of the craziest game players I have ever known but I just play along now and I have power over her, I told her to move out and that I couldn't live with her and boy did she crawl back she also gets offended at little things i say and can take things personally...she has NEVER met a guy like me before and she knows it.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
m and m

Hey,

Most older women are only interested in M&M's.

ie.

Marriage and Money.

my 2 cents

cave dweller

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brat-buster
You can't convince women to like you. Attaraction isn't a choice. They must convince themselves
I think you've missed my point entirely. What I am trying to say is that if you have "good game" then you will be attractive to women. Attraction does not come from looks alone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squid
I think you've missed my point entirely. What I am trying to say is that if you have "good game" then you will be attractive to women. Attraction does not come from looks alone.
I agree, but looks certainly helps. :D

gixxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah 100% definitely! I've actually given up on having an LTR and am just out for sex now because my trust and respect for women has been so damaged by their games and BS.

gixx

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gixxer
Yeah 100% definitely! I've actually given up on having an LTR and am just out for sex now because my trust and respect for women has been so damaged by their games and BS.

gixx
It's a shame, it really is...it's a shame one must become so jaded...there's no reason for it. And when I hear about women getting the sh*t knocked out of them by their husbands/boyfriends, I applaud and can't help but think that they only had it coming to them.

Last edited:

Moving_Target

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to call BS on what you said No Escape. While I have been hurt many times by what women have done to me and even though I have had thoughts about a women deserving a beatdown because they were pushing his buttons, I can't condone it. If a man goes to the point of losing control that badly and smacking his woman around, it's a sign of his lack of character and awareness of his situation. He should have walked away a long time ago.

And for the record, all women play games.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Moving_Target
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to call BS on what you said No Escape. While I have been hurt many times by what women have done to me and even though I have had thoughts about a women deserving a beatdown because they were pushing his buttons, I can't condone it. If a man goes to the point of losing control that badly and smacking his woman around, it's a sign of his lack of character and awareness of his situation. He should have walked away a long time ago.

And for the record, all women play games.
I see what you're saying, it's always better to just walk away, that's what I myself would do, but if a man isn't to smack his woman around for being a "piece of sh*t", then when and where will "justice" ever be served? Women always get to lead the "good life" and always end up coming out on top, while men always get the sh*t end of things. Who knows, maybe justice is served, maybe "karma" eventually comes around to bite them in the ass whether in this life or the next. I sure hope so.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
Who knows, maybe justice is served, maybe "karma" eventually comes around to bite them in the ass whether in this life or the next. I sure hope so.
yeah, trust me....K.A.R.M.A. do comes, trust me on that...especially scandelous females.....real talk....

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does everyone realize how "unhealthy" our relationships in actuality really are with women. Whether a man has his game together or not, his relationship with a woman is never healthy or harmonious. Stop and think for a second about how "viscious" it is. It's not healthy at all, physically or mentally.

Moving_Target

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, well see I'm not in a close relationship with any women at the moment. In fact, I haven't been in a close relationship with a woman (ie physically or emotionally) for longer than i care to say online. I'll still joke and mess around with them if the opportunity arises but I gave up actively pursuing them a year ago. I chose instead to focus on me and my personal life and hobbies. Life could be worse. I've observed some really eff'ed up
relationships in my life and been used like a roll of toilet paper myself a couple of times. I ended up being a bit jaded, so I'll take a pass on all that drama for the time being. But damn, when i see some pretty young thing in a tight whatever, i still oogle it like a middle aged perv. :)

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
you only get "played" or go through hoops because you allow yourself to do so.
YEP!...but there are also some guys out there who don't realize they're being played too.

I think a lot of guys allow themselves to be played because they so desire that intimacy with a woman, whether physical or emotional, or both. Like for instance, men who don't get many women. Once he finds one, he cherishes her so much that he'll allow himself to be put through almost any obstacles she throws at him.