Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percentage of women 35 and under are attractive?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say 60% of women in this country 35 and under can atleast pass for cute (6.5 and up).

By attractive, I am not talking about women you see on TV......but a woman who has pretty good facial balance (e.g. no noticeable dentofacial problems like real weak chin, gummy smile, open bite, large jaw), a nose that doesn't ruin the face and who is not 20lbs+ overweight.

The non-attractive 40% are carrying too much weight (20lbs +), and/or have a noticeably unattractive nose, horrible skin or unbalanced facial appearances caused by dentofacial problems.

What do you think?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say 60% of women in this country 35 and under can atleast pass for cute (6.5 and up).
the math is wrong
60% = HB6.0+ (55% would be 6.5)
its a progressive scale \

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say 80%+ are f uckable.
id say 60% is closer to the money

according to my silly formula...
80% of all women would be taking it all the ways down to a HB2

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the territory.

On board an investor's 200 foot yacht? It's likely 90% of women under 35 years old are at least a 7, and that includes the stewardesses and deck hands.

Inside a gender studies lecture hall? Well....

Nik W

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we are talking across America I would say look at the obesity rate and you have a solid starting point. Across America it’s roughly 30% give or take 3%. Some places it’s as high as 40%. So that would mean 70% of women in general are ok. Keep in mind this is a very low bar we’re giving for beauty. Most of the women today would not hold a candle to the women in the 1940s who were feminine and thin.

If you go to online dating you’ll realize 90% of them are low quality. I do notice there are women under 35 who look better because they’re more active and are younger.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I am alpha. I love the HB 2s or below. Negetive 3s are my personal favorite. A woman has to be about 100lbs overweight min for me to get hard as a rock.

jsckeizer

Reaction score
Why are you even considering 35 year olds? That's way waaaay past prime time. The sweet spot for fishing is 18 to 25. This is where chicks peak. 25 to 30 is the gray area. Anything past 30 is expired. The rich Don Juans like Hugh Hefner fished only from the 18 to 24 pond.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even considering 35 year olds? That's way waaaay past prime time. The sweet spot for fishing is 18 to 25. This is where chicks peak. 25 to 30 is the gray area. Anything past 30 is expired. The rich Don Juans like Hugh Hefner fished only from the 18 to 24 pond.
Because I am 43

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of hot 35 year olds.

the math is wrong
That's one way of figuring it. The idea that if you are in the top 40% you're at least a 6, top 20% at least an 8, top 10% a 9, etc.
That's as good a way of looking at it as any other, but it's not the way I figure it. By the way, 55% would be 5.5.

Not sure if it works that way with guys either, since supposedly women only find about 20% of guys attractive.

If we are talking across America I would say look at the obesity rate and you have a solid starting point.
Yeah, the first real of looking good for women is "Be thin". Another question is what percentage of women under 35 that aren't obese are attractive? A lot of what disqualifies females as attractive is just being fat. Spoils the looks.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just playing off the OP, because we are men... apply some reasonable logic and maths to see if OP is actually accurate

By the way, 55% would be 5.5.
reverse the scale

(in your example 55% of women would be HB5.5, this cant work if 60% of women would be HB6)

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More importantly guys you should look at that horrid divorce rate of %70 here in the states. This very reason is why some DJ's have thought of going for a girl with a greencard. Possibly easier relationship and there's plenty to go through the motions. Out of a poor american girl you can't get much from...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More importantly guys you should look at that horrid divorce rate of %70 here in the states. This very reason is why some DJ's have thought of going for a girl with a greencard. Possibly easier relationship and there's plenty to go through the motions. Out of a poor american girl you can't get much from...
How many years do you get out of the greencard situation? How is the process?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many years do you get out of the greencard situation? How is the process?
Last I checked was like 2-4 years. By most standards a normal modern relationship. Woman decides to have kids. Single mom's themselves. There's not much else to look at. Just the numbers game. Avoiding is what you have to do just not to give a woman that is not a resident a chance. I've seen many men give into marrying for a couple of dollars. Very tempting though eventually I wouldn't waste time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last I checked was like 2-4 years. By most standards a normal modern relationship. Woman decides to have kids. Single mom's themselves. There's not much else to look at. Just the numbers game. Avoiding is what you have to do just not to give a woman that is not a resident a chance. I've seen many men give into marrying for a couple of dollars. Very tempting though eventually I wouldn't waste time.
Guys run consequtive green card games so they can get 20-30yrs of good. After they become citizen many will jet.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys run consequtive green card games so they can get 20-30yrs of good. After they become citizen many will jet.
I was having a legitimate conversation with a guy talking to me that he makes 8k a day in medical marijuana from kansas. His idea of a good time was moving to Country of Colombia. Give or take he says the women there are just too beautiful. I doubt it'll work out. But if it does man 8k a day is some career. Like is there a license to obtain to sell medical marijuana. Loaded

jsckeizer

Reaction score
I was having a legitimate conversation with a guy talking to me that he makes 8k a day in medical marijuana from kansas. His idea of a good time was moving to Country of Colombia. Give or take he says the women there are just too beautiful. I doubt it'll work out. But if it does man 8k a day is some career. Like is there a license to obtain to sell medical marijuana. Loaded
You should have asked him. He knows the trade.