Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percentage of females are narcissist?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a definite estimate? No, don't say all of them because that obviously isn't the case because you do run into level headed women. I'd say about 65 percent of them are though. I've run into them young and old though and all different looks wise. I will say from using OLD, that a lot of the women who're at least HB7 have some big narcissist traits including an HB9 I went on a date with was probably one of the biggest ones I've run into.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all of them and none of them.

A woman that has low interest in you will likely treat you just like a narcissist woman would.

So while all women are not narcissists, they all can act like that with a man they have low interest in.

Look at the traits of each condition, the overlap is almost 100%.

If she has a high interest in you and she is a Narc, we usually will not have any idea about that until later. At first, it will just seem like she is really into us. When/if her interest goes down, and if she is really a Narc it will. The problem is that if she is not a Narc, it probably will also go down and the behaviors can be just the same.

If she seems like a narc to you in person, she is either low interest or a narc. either way, not good news.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
all of them and none of them.

A woman that has low interest in you will likely treat you just like a narcissist woman would.

So while all women are not narcissists, they all can act like that with a man they have low interest in.

Look at the traits of each condition, the overlap is almost 100%.

If she has a high interest in you and she is a Narc, we usually will not have any idea about that until later. At first, it will just seem like she is really into us. When/if her interest goes down, and if she is really a Narc it will. The problem is that if she is not a Narc, it probably will also go down and the behaviors can be just the same.

If she seems like a narc to you in person, she is either low interest or a narc. either way, not good news.
If a man she doesn't find attractive flirts with her, she will go out of her way to destroy his life. It's pretty messed up if you think about it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A narcissist would be a toxic person that only thinks and cares about themselves right? Self absorbed, self centered, selfish, etc.

Probably like 50% of women will have negative traits like that. But in terms of full on mental issues that would be rarer like 5% or 10%

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man she doesn't find attractive flirts with her, she will go out of her way to destroy his life. It's pretty messed up if you think about it.
yes, it is. now tell me how that is different than any other LOW interested woman that you have to deal with.

that's why we don't get too close in work situations if our job is valuable to us.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analysing women is mental masturbation, this time can be used to expand your survival by focusing on things that can improve the quality of your life.
need both. I did what you tell for a very long time, and should have spent some time early on to analyze women... it cuts both ways.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is narcism specific to women in a sense that women are more or less often narcistic? Idk tbh, I've always thought that men and women are the same in this matter.

But I can relate to what you describe, I always hope that I'm not like this without even knowing about it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analysing women is mental masturbation, this time can be used to expand your survival by focusing on things that can improve the quality of your life.
Yet you spend significant time on a forum dedicated to analyzing women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ha, saw a good example of this on Match when browsing tonight. A 37 year old, married for 14 years (no kids). She looks 8.5 in her profile pics. Owns a photography business, also says she's a "model." Anyway, she lists her business name on her profile so I use that to find her facebook page.

I look at her pics. The pics she used on her profile were all at least 5 years old because I saw the same ones on her FB page from 2015-2016. Most had a lot of filters too. The more "real" pics she looks more like 7.5. Still hot but not nearly as hot as her profile pics and most of her photos are filtered to look HB9. Again a hot chick but not nearly as hot as one would think.

What I found funny is she lists herself as 5 foot 7 and says she's really tall for a girl and says she wants a "fit, good looking guy" and who likes volleyball and in amazing shape, full hair, but not too big of muscles and must be at least 6 foot 1. The pics of her ex husband he's bald, or shaved head and facial wise low end average lol. Her FB page lists her business but her other jobs were pharmacy tech and CVS.

These women beef their profiles up and fudge them to the max. Yet women and the media call most men narcissist.

I can't even count how many times I've dropped women on OLD after looking their facebook page up and seeing their real person. Meaning how much they lied about themselves and fudge up their bio. Including one former OH state trooper who was being sued for beating someone I uncovered.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we need to be clear on what narcissism is in clinical, pathological terms. It isn’t being vain for ones appearance on its own. This is normal behaviour, especially for women.

I am not a psychologist but I have read extensively, having come up against them in business and it tends to follow 3 types:

Grandiose - excessive need for admiration. Thinks they are special and therefore they treat others like supporting actors and put their needs above others.

vulnerable -this is close to BPD. They feel they are hard done by and the world owes them something. Their challenges are harder than others and the world has to pay. It’s still entirely self centric in its world view.

Covert - these are the really dangerous ones. They can be identified by their open altruistic persona. They have carefully created sheep’s clothing to allow them to mistreat others.

The covert ones are the ones to really worry about, as no one would believe you if they expose them and they are EXPERT in mistreating you and using your reactions to show the world you are the one with the problem.

The way to deal with them:

avoid
Never divulge personal information
Let them subtlely know you’re on to them when you spot them. Don’t confront but give them the hint you know what’s up.
Always be careful if they ask questions or engage you. They are masters in induced speech. Eg they may spin a rumour you are negative about X and then ask you a questions seemingly innocent like “what’s your opinion on the bad points of x”, to which you will answer honestly but you were set up before hand.

if you’ve never met people like this, you haven’t met a narcissist.

if you have dated one, you would know, if she’s just a bit vain and self centred, she isn’t a narcissist. With a real one, youKNOW. You would have already lost assets, self esteem, they are vultures. You wouldn’t be questioning it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't even count how many times I've dropped women on OLD after looking their facebook page up and seeing their real person. Meaning how much they lied about themselves and fudge up their bio.
if your looking for a relationship sure, if your just looking for a good time and the real person is 7.5 and fckable you can just play into her fantasy and then move on. just a thought, not sure what your goals are.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Women only become narcissistic towards you when they realize that you're a softy who doesn't have enough game to give her the experience she's looking for.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we need to be clear on what narcissism is in clinical, pathological terms. It isn’t being vain for ones appearance on its own. This is normal behaviour, especially for women.

I am not a psychologist but I have read extensively, having come up against them in business and it tends to follow 3 types:

Grandiose - excessive need for admiration. Thinks they are special and therefore they treat others like supporting actors and put their needs above others.

vulnerable -this is close to BPD. They feel they are hard done by and the world owes them something. Their challenges are harder than others and the world has to pay. It’s still entirely self centric in its world view.

Covert - these are the really dangerous ones. They can be identified by their open altruistic persona. They have carefully created sheep’s clothing to allow them to mistreat others.

The covert ones are the ones to really worry about, as no one would believe you if they expose them and they are EXPERT in mistreating you and using your reactions to show the world you are the one with the problem.

The way to deal with them:

avoid
Never divulge personal information
Let them subtlely know you’re on to them when you spot them. Don’t confront but give them the hint you know what’s up.
Always be careful if they ask questions or engage you. They are masters in induced speech. Eg they may spin a rumour you are negative about X and then ask you a questions seemingly innocent like “what’s your opinion on the bad points of x”, to which you will answer honestly but you were set up before hand.

if you’ve never met people like this, you haven’t met a narcissist.

if you have dated one, you would know, if she’s just a bit vain and self centred, she isn’t a narcissist. With a real one, youKNOW. You would have already lost assets, self esteem, they are vultures. You wouldn’t be questioning it.
What's the diff between a low-interest woman and an NPD woman? I mean what is it that an NPD would be doing that a low-interest low-quality regular woman would not be doing? Specific examples if possible.

All the stuff you put in this post I think regular low-interest women do when they want to discard, similar to the way NPD does.

I currently believe that women, in general, are NPD, and interest level is how the sliding scale is set.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the diff between a low-interest woman and an NPD woman? I mean what is it that an NPD would be doing that a low-interest low-quality regular woman would not be doing? Specific examples if possible.

All the stuff you put in this post I think regular low-interest women do when they want to discard, similar to the way NPD does.

I currently believe that women, in general, are NPD, and interest level is how the sliding scale is set.
Low interest and npd women love bomb in the beginning and move fast. Just because a woman is low interest doesn’t mean she will flat out reject your advances in the beginning.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nowhere near.

NPD on a clinical level would involve a constant pattern of exploiting others, possibly a criminal record and often an inability to hold down a job,

just because a woman uses someone for whatnot it doesn’t make them NPD.

ever banged a chick just for the secks? Same thing. Doesn’t make you NPD, just an *******.

as I say, you will know NPD if you met one.

One I lived with - girlfriend of my friend: stole things from me and hid them and then returned them, hit on me then said the opposite to my mate. Took her to a party and she stole money from a guys wallet. Told my girlfriend a pack of lies about me. Like total fabrications.

this is not the behaviour of a majority of women

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ever banged a chick just for the secks? Same thing. Doesn’t make you NPD, just an *******.
It's different for men. We bang for totally different reasons than women do.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowhere near.

NPD on a clinical level would involve a constant pattern of exploiting others, possibly a criminal record and often an inability to hold down a job,

just because a woman uses someone for whatnot it doesn’t make them NPD.

as I say, you will know NPD if you met one.

One I lived with - girlfriend of my friend: stole things from me and hid them and then returned them, hit on me then said the opposite to my mate. Took her to a party and she stole money from a guys wallet. Told my girlfriend a pack of lies about me. Like total fabrications.

this is not the behaviour of a majority of women
wow, that doesn't sound like NPD, but some other criminal thingy. but I see your point about the extreme of it.