Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What part of the bible

...*....

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i got a date now what parts of the bible should i read to make sure i am prepared for the date?

>This date is to the prom

Last edited:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part that says "Dating." It has pre-date ideas, date ideas, and how to act on the date. Although this is the Prom we are talking about here. Are you a senior or junior? If your a senior, go pimp on this. Best of everything. Tux, limo, date, sex afterwards. If your a junior, then you'll get an idea as to what to do next year. Here are some tips for prom from our schools "Prom Guide":

- Pick up your tux the day before or the day of the prom, so as not to get it messed up from sitting in your closet or room for too long.

- Call date before hand to confirm pick up time.

- Have a post prom party to go to if your parents allow it.

- Call to confirm dinner reservations if you have them.

- Take a camera for pictures.

Thats all for now. Hopefully there are more replies later.

...*....

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks For the advice i am a junior and that is one of the main reasons i decied to go was to see how things work so next year will be awsome.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, quick question here, where do u guys reccomend going to go fu*k afterwards if at both of your houses you have overprotective parents who are home... I'm guessing that u just find a empty room at a party afterwards cuz I think I would want it to be someplace a little more comfy than the backseat on prom night!