Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What part of NYC has the hottest women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
I am heading to NYC in a couple months and wanted to know.

Some tell me Brooklyn is the place these days.

Some say go to Queens for the variety.

Some say Manhattan is always great.

Even heard some say Staten Island beats all other parts of the city.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest girls I've seen living here are at any night life or college campus but specifically I think the hottest girls are from manhattan.

A college I went to in Harlem had the hottest girls of several other colleges I've visited.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you like.

If you want to scope out Kate Moss types, go to Soho in Manhattan.

For immigrants, Queens. You can find Greek, Arab, Colombian, Indian, Polish, Asian. Anything really. As @Amante Silvestre mentioned, Astoria is pretty dope. Lots of young people, there are clubs, as well as old school bars and great (and relatively cheap) food. Heavily Greek area.

There are also black and Latina women all over the city, and obviously Harlem and East Harlem is packed with them.

Williamsburg Brooklyn has the pierced & tatted up hipster weirdos. (Also Hasidic Jews if you want to try that, lol.)

Bensonhurst Brooklyn has the old school Italian chicks. Brighton Beach is packed with Russians. (These are a schlep.)

Midtown Manhattan and other well-traveled parts of town have the snotty white transplants (Sex & The City clones). And of course tourists looking to party.

Financial District and City Hall area for the hard-working, ready to party Wall Street or lawyer types. Overlooked in my opinion.

East & West Villages and Union Square area is packed with NYU students.

Park Slope Brooklyn for dykes. :rofl:

I would steer clear of the Upper East Side, Times Square, and Herald Square areas.

But the truth is the city is so packed with people you're bound to find something interesting in most areas, chick wise and bar wise.

Never partied in Staten Island, but I do recommend taking the ferry ride. It's free.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MPD has some truly great restaurants, rooftop lounges & night clubs, is pretty central to the 5 boroughs and tends to attract those sexier women with their little tight dresses, clutch purses, high heels, etc. from all over the city.

Hoboken on the other side of the Hudson has a decent night life with a lot of attractive women, and you can even roll through there at 8/9 in the morning and you'll see hotties crawling everywhere heading into work. years ago I used to work out on the streets for the power company. Every time my crew was sent up to Hoboken we would have ear to ear grins because we knew it was going to be a great day of eye candy and opportunty.
I forgot about Meatpacking. I'm not much of a club guy, but even just hitting up a restaurant will get you great opportunities, especially at the bar area. Ditto for the Essex St. area on the Lower East Side.

Also wanted to mention hotel bars. In other parts of the US they are cheesy and lame, but in NY they can be great hunting grounds. The W at Union Square, the Crosby in Soho, the Soho Grand, and just about any that has a rooftop bar. There's a good one in Williamsburg, too, the Wythe, with great views of the city. Oh and the Standard is in the MPD, where people fukk in the hotel windows overlooking the Highline, lol. Pretty sure it has a rooftop bar.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got nothing to add except I'm bookmarking this thread for research purposes.

NYC is my obsession. Nearly spent a month there two years ago, hadda' cancel because of double dip cancer, lost a fortune, and went obese out of depression.

I'll be back.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, Everywhere however I like the Downtown, Midtown, Upper East/West sides.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with @samspade. They're pretty much everywhere, and it just depends on what you're into socially and your taste in women.

Even though, for example, some of the most attractive women from NYC, that are my type, tend to come primarily from Astoria/Queens, Yonkers and Staten Island, and some from Brooklyn and Manhattan, when I go into the city, I usually head to the Meat Packing District for the nightlife, hit Yonkers up to Tarrytown for coffee/brunch daytime dates and such and almost always avoid Midtown.

MPD has some truly great restaurants, rooftop lounges & night clubs, is pretty central to the 5 boroughs and tends to attract those sexier women with their little tight dresses, clutch purses, high heels, etc. from all over the city.

Every time I go to Midtown it's fvcking green hair and nose rings. Lol. No thanks.

Hoboken on the other side of the Hudson has a decent night life with a lot of attractive women, and you can even roll through there at 8/9 in the morning and you'll see hotties crawling everywhere heading into work. years ago I used to work out on the streets for the power company. Every time my crew was sent up to Hoboken we would have ear to ear grins because we knew it was going to be a great day of eye candy and opportunty.
Staten Island?

You're into hairy little trolls? Ewww no thanks, Italian American women are among the ugliest out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.