"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What part of NYC has the hottest women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
I am heading to NYC in a couple months and wanted to know.

Some tell me Brooklyn is the place these days.

Some say go to Queens for the variety.

Some say Manhattan is always great.

Even heard some say Staten Island beats all other parts of the city.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
The hottest girls I've seen living here are at any night life or college campus but specifically I think the hottest girls are from manhattan.

A college I went to in Harlem had the hottest girls of several other colleges I've visited.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I got nothing to add except I'm bookmarking this thread for research purposes.

NYC is my obsession. Nearly spent a month there two years ago, hadda' cancel because of double dip cancer, lost a fortune, and went obese out of depression.

I'll be back.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
IMO, Everywhere however I like the Downtown, Midtown, Upper East/West sides.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Agree with @samspade. They're pretty much everywhere, and it just depends on what you're into socially and your taste in women.

Even though, for example, some of the most attractive women from NYC, that are my type, tend to come primarily from Astoria/Queens, Yonkers and Staten Island, and some from Brooklyn and Manhattan, when I go into the city, I usually head to the Meat Packing District for the nightlife, hit Yonkers up to Tarrytown for coffee/brunch daytime dates and such and almost always avoid Midtown.

MPD has some truly great restaurants, rooftop lounges & night clubs, is pretty central to the 5 boroughs and tends to attract those sexier women with their little tight dresses, clutch purses, high heels, etc. from all over the city.

Every time I go to Midtown it's fvcking green hair and nose rings. Lol. No thanks.

Hoboken on the other side of the Hudson has a decent night life with a lot of attractive women, and you can even roll through there at 8/9 in the morning and you'll see hotties crawling everywhere heading into work. years ago I used to work out on the streets for the power company. Every time my crew was sent up to Hoboken we would have ear to ear grins because we knew it was going to be a great day of eye candy and opportunty.
Staten Island?

You're into hairy little trolls? Ewww no thanks, Italian American women are among the ugliest out there.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top