Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What my AFC friend said

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
" Don't look girls in the eye, it gives them a big-head (ego boost)"

LOL, I couldn't stop laughing at that one as me and my friends were walking around the shopping centre checkin out the girls. :D

Any other funny AFC lines?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why do you always dress so nice, you look ****ing stupid"

Then 2 min later walking down the street a carful of girls pulled over to talk to me... my guess, because I was in dress pants/shirt ;)!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, PeaceDJ let me tell you something.. If you really want to impress a girl you have to let them take control and you follow."- The biggest AFC I have ever met.

Here is a version of an AFC commercial

A Polo shirt: $70

Expensive Dinner set up: $120.00

BMW rental: $500.00 a day

Getting Rejected BUT an AFC finding Sosuave.com: Priceless

There are things that money can't buy, for everything else there's Sosuave.com:D

Reaction score
"Oh NO! It's the cool kid!" they constantly see me ****in around with hot.....sexy.....sizzling....babes!

And then they say "You're a ****in prep!" just because my tastes in women are "high" in the society ladder, or so we say?

Reaction score
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOMFBAMFBAL!!!!! that's true DJ!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(a total AFC to this girl who's into me) "why do you even like him? He's wierd, why dont you like me? Christ I'm so depressed, nobody likes me..."

I've never had someone try to undermine me with quite such a pathetic tactic, me and the girl were laughing about that all day:rolleyes:

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOMFBAMFBAL!!!!! that's true DJ!
What does LOMFBAMFBAL stand for?

My entry is from some chick on MSN Messenger, on the topic of if a girl I was going to go on a date with (midnight bowling) invites her friends along without telling me: "If after about 10 dates she's doing it then you should be concerned" 10 dates my foot, if she does it on ONE date I'm nexting her!!!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC: yea i cant stand that band they arre really over-rated

gurl: No way! i luv that band they are sooo good

afc: yea when u put it like that i guess your right

gurl:( in her head) what a tool bag!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You gotta love and care for a girl, you gotta basically kiss her ass or you'll never get her."

:rolleyes:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh... this thread is rich with laughter. The number one thing that makes me laugh is when girls and guys ask the same question to any girl that likes me, "What do you see in him?" Some of my girlfriend's female friends think that I am very arrogant and obnoxious (both true) and some of the others want to get into my pants... I love being me. Many of my girlfriends male friends don't like me (most of them AFC's of course... and some of them have liked my girlfriend for a long time) and they believe the only reason that an Asian chick (that would be her)) would date a Black guy (that would be me) is because of the size of my member... :rolleyes:. In jest my girlfriend merely agrees with them... I always found haters to be very amusing. Heck, even if that was the case... I wouldn't complain! :D :cool: ;)

The Matrix... Reloading

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ME: John is Caroline's slave, she makes him do things for her

ME: she doesnt do anything in return

AFC: well, boys need to be nicer to girls so the girls would like them

ME: (tries to keep a straight face)... er yeah but that doesnt mean being a slave.....

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
most AFC thing ever said to me?
hmm......

Friend: What kind of present do you think i should get her? I was thinking flowers...

ME: how long you been dating?

Friend: were not.

ME: how long you been fvcking?

Friend: were not man.

ME: omg.... why are you getting her something? is it her birthday?

Friend: No... I just really want her... and i really want her to like me.

Yeah. I dont think i need to tell anyone what happened.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lets not forget the greatest AFC line of all time.............I love You

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends always crack up and laugh when i'm talking to chicks because they wonder "how could he say that stuff to her!"
One time i was enjoying a rather good song by a band called dead to fall on my headphones and i decided to scream the song in front of the girls softball team at this high school (They were waiting outside for the bus.) My friends seemed really embaressed and kept telling me to STFU but the chicks were smiling at me and i kept on screaming. Then later on my friend said "Dude you can't just walk up to them and say hi really loud and you can't scream in front of them you gotta be nice man, you gotta be chill, that's how you get chicks see."(Something like that):rolleyes: I just said "oh yeah?" and just sat there.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
" Don't look girls in the eye, it gives them a big-head (ego boost)"

LOL, I couldn't stop laughing at that one as me and my friends were walking around the shopping centre checkin out the girls. :D

Any other funny AFC lines?
He seems like he has the right mind going though.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today someone said: If all gay men turned straight, all the girls would be taken.

:rolleyes:

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend:" The best gift you can give a girl is a jar full of paper stars you folded yourself" :rolleyes:

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Re: Re: What my AFC friend said

Originally posted by CrazyAsianBiker
He seems like he has the right mind going though.
hahaha, funny u say that, he has liked 2 girls from my school, got LJBFed from both and thinks he's a "playa" :D now that I think about it, he gave a girl he didnt even know flowers and a big teddy bear on Valentines day... and the other one flowers... cost him around $AUS150 and he was really happy lol.

Originally posted by CrazyAsianBiker
My friend:" The best gift you can give a girl is a jar full of paper stars you folded yourself"
I see girls doin them EVERYWHERE! I feel like getting those and folding em for my room decoration... or just get some girl to do it for me :D