What music should i listen to?

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im trying to be more positive and stuff and I was thinking one way I can do it is though music. By listening to positve music saying stuff like you can do it and stuff. I really like music and I have been influenced by it to think some stupid stuff in the past. So now I want to use this to make me feel more confident and stuff. Does any one know any music I could use? All I hear on the radio these days is rich kids crying about how some girl regected them. Im mainly into rock, but I like lots of kinds of music, as ling as its good music and not some crap that had no effort put in to it.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this new rock sux. if you wana listen to reall sh1t, notting beats 80's.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about whatever you want to?

AS

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think listening to music that other people tell you to will make you like it and be positive? Listen to music you enjoy, and that alone should make you positive and happy.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
try velvet revolver if you like rock i enjoy it dont know if it will help but if music influences you then this should give you the i dont give a **** and just wanna live my life attitude.

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to 311 they all have a positve saying in there songs.:)

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about some of Yall, but if I saw a guy blastin' posrock (positive affirmation rock) out his car I'd have to laugh my ass off.

"YOU WILL FEEEL, FEEEL GOOD.

YOU ARE SPECIAL, UNDERSTOOD!

YEAH YEAH ROCK ON, POSITIVE ROCK!

YOU ARE THE BEST! *ITCHES SUCK YOUR ****!"

(guitar solo)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might sound gay, but check out Elton John - someone saved my life tonight. It's probably one of the better songs I've heard.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like positive music, check out some powermetal. Yeah, the cheese factor is huge, but some of it is really uplifting, great drinking music ;)

Albums -

Rhapsody - Symphony of Enchanted lands (could they have picked a gayer name?)

Sonata Arctica - Silence

Edguy - Theater of Salvation

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by avrilishot
listen to 311 they all have a positve saying in there songs.:)
I was about to say that, I love 311.

But if he wants to feel more confident, I'd go with Doggystyle, The Chronic, and G Funk Era. 213 - The Hard Way is killer as well.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t.. how could I forget... Stan Bush - "Dare"! bahah... :D

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All music is positive, as long as it moves you. Even a sad song can be positive.

Just listen to what puts you in a good state.

Motely Crue does it for me. Check out a song called "Primal Scream" for starters..... It's a pump up song that just makes you want to yell and throw you fists in the air. Always leaves me feelin' good. Another one would be "Kickstart my Heart"

I'd say avoid music that promotes a certain mindset/lifestyle. Gangster rap, and some emo stuff is just horrible. The former is all about guns and violence and the latter is straight up pvssy music for whiney little AFC bytches..

It's kinda stupid of you to come on here ask this kinda question because everyone's musical taste is different. Who are we to tell you what you should be listening too... especially where you don't even make mention of the music you DO listen to to give us an idea of your tastes.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Brown, Elvis, Black Eyed Peas.

Originally posted by DumpaLumpagus:
"YOU WILL FEEEL, FEEEL GOOD.

YOU ARE SPECIAL, UNDERSTOOD!

YEAH YEAH ROCK ON, POSITIVE ROCK!

YOU ARE THE BEST! *ITCHES SUCK YOUR ****!"

(guitar solo)
LOL, man, you should record this in the studio or something... I'd buy it :D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of 80s music is really positive, without being gay like boy bands.

Whatever you do, don't listen to any goth-like music, or certain types of hardcore punk stuff. They're usually depressing, or full of hate, screaming about how evil everyone is.