I used to be a chump, AFC, kinda chubby, the works. lol. REAL baggy pants lmao.
OK. So I'm at this summer camp this summer and I've lost weight, started lifting, I get my hair done all nice cuz I have a sense of style more than a sense of which games are hot now lol. Anyways, I am clearly the alpha male dominating thit game of JENGA (the game where you pull blocks out until it falls) and I used C&f a lot too.
I'm with 4 guys 2 girls. so I'm sitting between the chicks and they're like screwing me over trying to make me mess up. So I do some kino by tickling them and then I get up all thoughtfully and I'm acting like a JENGA pro or something lmao. So I m surveying it and I'm pulling one out and I push it in like the act of screwing lol, but I'm laughing and it gets on the hotter girl. so I'm like laughing at her. She friggin TACKLES me and I'm like, aww **** wtf. But she whispers "damn AFK you made me so hot."
But I say something dumb about curfew and not wanting to get kicked out. We have a short make out/grind session though. Cuz there's a dance going on downstairs.
Anyways, so I'm kinda sweaty and I'm coming back from the bathroom. So this tall hispanic girl stops me and she's like, "are you AFK?"
So I pull some wacky **** like, "mr. AFK to you. Do I know you?"
So she goes, "no, but my friend down there sarah has the hots for you...you might not know her, but she's too shy to talk to you. Just talk to her for me."
I go, "er...that's kind creepy. how do I know she's gonna rape me or something."
so I go anyways lmao and see this cute little girl...like...14 and I just say hi, but she's really AFC and she goes, "um...no...I didn't ask to see you..hehe..um...I dunno that girl.."
so I'm like, "ok fuk u." haha jp. So i just leave. and she's kinda hesitating, so she calls me back and we chat.
Yeah....that night was the best. i mean...a year ago, i was the geek, and now I have hot chicks wanting me bad and girls asking me out. crazy shiat.