"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What Moment Made You Feel Like A pimp?

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
just a post to flaunt your greatest acomplishments...n dont lie

my greatest acomplishment .. i feel is picking up a really hot 10 chick in fount of my evil heart munching ex, the very one who broke up wiith me cus she just didn't like me anymore, and all her friends teasing her 4 it... lol.. i felt like crap when i did it but when i look back on it i cant help but laugh my @$$ off!

or when i displayed my pimping skilz to my friends buy picking up sevral hot girls in line. then enlightned myself buy tossing them.. thus some how making me more confident.. and showing i wasnt b.s ing when i said i can hold my own.. n then some.

my progress since i first foud this site is amazing, 3 years ago i littrally couldnt even talk to a hot girl, i actually stalled.. i just staired at her and i couldnt talk.. after about 3 min she just laughed n walk away.. i couldnt hold ec, and to top it all of i was a copleat un cool nerd.. i never told girls i liked them face to face i allways use to ask a friend making me look stupid.. n this year i got my frist LTR, sure i was a lucky nerd who got the ocasional hook up but only by luck, now even though im not at my A game i think i made pretty good progress.. 4 me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Once my friend and i met some girls at wal mart and went to their after prom. We left them after a while and just started walking around and every girl there was checking us out. Then we were standing by the wall and i saw a group of the hottest girls in the school. THey were looking at us a lot and thats when i told my friend that they were gonna come over. And with my psychic ability i had guessed right. So a group of about 6 girls came over and started talking to us. A little later this one girl came up and was all trying to mack me. It was interesting stuff. The only thing is i regret not gettin more numbers from just about every girl there. We met some other girls also so yea. Theres my story...
 

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
347
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Location
Somewhere in Europe
When I told a hot girl I'd been dating that "I'd just like to be friends" it felt really good -- like I'm the man and I can get any girl I want; so I don't need you,
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I got my ex-onetis's number (from my afc days, I had found this site before I got the number), and threw it out on the way out the door of the place I got it (she'd treated me like sh!t when I was into her)...she saw me throw it out, got my number from a friend, and called ME asking if I wanted to go out sometime. It was like kicking my past's ass.
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
When me and my 2 other buddies were hanging out on my friends porch, these little girls started bugging us right? So I kept ripping on them, and my friends all laughed at what I said. So they said they're gonna call their older sister and her friend to come and "Supposedly kick my ass"

So those two come, and than when they see me, they stop and than talk to each other. They were about ug 4, and hb 8.5. So all of a sudden, the little girl comes and says "Those girls are gonna beat you up!" I'm like "Oh yeah." So they come and than they start hitting on me. LoL

They're like "Wow, your cute." I'm like :cool: :rolleyes: And than I just started talking to them and they kept hitting on me. They even tried to get me stoned! :eek: They said "Well, do you wanna come back to our house to smoke pot?" Unfornately, I couldn't 'cause I had to get tested soon for high school base ball. Than they left their numbers with me.



After they left, the little girl was still hanging around and I told her "Wow, I suuuure did get my ass kicked. Do you know any other girls who you can get to kick my ass? :D " And she just made a oh-im-gonna-get-you-one-of-these-days-look whil she was shaking her fist.

Than me and my buddies went back inside and one of them said "Dude, you gotta teach me how to do that". I was like :rolleyes:

Well that was my moment.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
While i was at work, these three chicks were talking to me over the counter, one of whom i was spitting game at. When the chick i was spitting game at left, the other two chicks starting having there own private conversation. Then they come back and ask "Are you a pimp?"

I thought that was the coolest thing ever, so i just laughed, smiled and said "No i'm a Don Juan ;)"
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I don't ****ing remember...
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Pulling 11 e-mail addresses, 6 phone numbers, and 3 screennames in one week. Also bringing back 3 girls to my dorm room (2 the first day, one the 3rd).

God I love college orientation :D
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
When I first learnt to spell... ahhh...
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
When I was told that I was by my brothers girlfriend "Kyle's a pimp". She seen me before I found this site and how bad I was with girls and how good I became. Now I was seeing (to the girls it was dating) two girls at the same time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
I don't ****ing remember...
Hah...I barely remember mine, I told my best friend about it later that night and he reminded me about the details later.

I went to a party, told an HB8.5 that I just want to be friends, hooked up with HB8.5's friend, then nearly hooked up with the hook up's friend. She wanted to hook up but I said no...too drunk.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by DJoneday
I got my ex-onetis's number (from my afc days, I had found this site before I got the number), and threw it out on the way out the door of the place I got it (she'd treated me like sh!t when I was into her)...she saw me throw it out, got my number from a friend, and called ME asking if I wanted to go out sometime. It was like kicking my past's ass.
Haha. At the last party I went to, I asked my best friend (the DJ) to bring a notebook and a pen. I told him I was gonna get every single chick's number in there. As the night went on, I got all the numbers and everyone knew about my project. There was a HB9 that refused to let me get her number. 4 hours later I get her number and I walk out the door early with my friend. We get in the car and he asks me 'So, you gonna share those numbers?'. With a huge ass smile I then replied:

'I left it over there.'

The next day I got 6 phone calls from mostly guys commenting on how pimp that was =D
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
when the cheerleading squad kidnapped me 2 years ago.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
My moment is actually a failure. Why?

Originally posted by The Matrix on my site there is really a lot more to be learned from failure (if that be the case) than success.
My first approach, in which I got rejected. Why does this make me feel like a pimp? Because, that's when I came out of my AFC shell. I walked up to her, started talking, asked for her number, and got turned down. Did it hurt? A little. But I mainly had my head held high because from that, I knew I could approach and thought "what went wrong" and worked on it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top