Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What makes females approach?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed this happening more and more with me. just last night I was out with my buddies and was not interested in getting puss. Seriously wanted to eat and drink since I’m off today. In the bar there was a group of 21-23 year old chicks. My buddy said hey I think those girls are checking us out. Next thing i know the bartender comes over and says the girl over there bought you a drink. I smile and wave and she comes running over. 21 year old blonde... starts asking me if I’m married, flirting, I’m talking to her and feel a tap on my shoulder and it’s another girl from the group.. introducing herself.... I talk with her for a bit and the other girl goes to the bathroom...this girl says if you want a girl to date my friend is your girl but if you want a girl to have fun with I’m your girl... she gives me her number and goes to the other side of the bar.

I’m curious what makes girls approach me or other guys. It never happens to my friends.. they always have to make a move and talk with them. My friend pointed that out last night. I went to that bar looking and feeling like a 3/10.. I had a tee shirt on... old jeans... needed a haircut...had one eye that was bright red from blowing a vessel out lifting... it couldn’t have been looks last night.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
might not be only your look,.
Body language,posture, your voice tone if you are funny when talking to your friend or if you sound intelligent etc

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha men stick out like a sore thumb. If you’re being approached you’re doing something right! She’s also slightly masculine by approaching. She should be flirting instead.

I get approached by women both online and in social gatherings. Really all you have to do is lay back and qualify her.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks. I was out getting hot tea at a coffee shop earlier this year. I sat reading and drinking. I was sick. Feeling cranky and not wanting to talk to anyone. This girl came in. I noticed her, she was attractive, but I was not feeling well, I gave her a neutral glance and went back to reading. Needless to say she sat down near me and asked me what I was reading. So we talked. She was interested, but I couldn’t work up the energy.
The point is there was no alpha, no charisma, no game. Just me being sick and grumpy. I’m not saying I’m all that and a bag of chips, but she must have liked what she saw. If I felt better I would have pounced on the opportunity.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What makes females approach?"

If you're a catch, they'll want to 'catch' you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the male version of resting ***** face however I am attractive. I get told often that I look very intimidating. What works for me is my smile. It makes females “think” they’re special when I smile at them. That’s when I usually get approached. However I do have to initiate with that smile.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always the one who initiate most of the first contact, wether direct approaches, giving subtle hints or being in your proximity for you to shoot your shot. It's good at any of this situation to start off something.