What makes a niceguy?

lafual

Banned
Reaction score
Hi.. emm what makes a niceguy? ofc i have read the Bible.. but what makes you one?,

some girls came over to me and asked me to walk with them to the gym.. I said "weeell, im in a middle of classtime", "f"#¤k that, join us" but i had a classtime as i said(i was on my way to bathroom) or what it calls.. so i skipped the class to walk with them.. what does that mean? Am i a niceguy.. should i just said no? eh.. i dont want to be known as niceguy;) but when girls come over to me and ask me to walk with them.. i just cant say "no"

cuz they always do, They want me to be with them everytime, On school, shopping(well i can say no to that)to movie.. everyting. and yeah i feel that i get more connect with them, i just know them for coupple of weeks.. but im afraid that i will be in "niceguy" spot...

AND anotherthing.. Why do i act so different from people to people?.. I feel that im not my self.. I want to be myself.. but it just run away when it comest to people.. I just want to be myself;) I feel that i have two different roles when it comes to who i am with..

sorry, my english sucks :( but i hope you understand what i mean

Last edited:

rowing_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd call that niceguy behaviour. If you're busy, say no. Not "sorry but [crap excuse]". Just "no", and continue what you're doing.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
cuz they always do, They want me to be with them everytime
And so the nice guy hops away to hang out with the girls, in hopes of an [Interest Point + 1]. And so it might happen, and after a couple times, it's [Interest +3], but now, the girls are bored, and we take a [Interest -5] hit because you didn't notice the girls drank pop for four days [Anticipation -3(x4)]!

OMG!! You = Loser!!!

Instead, play the hot cold game, hang with them, and then do something else, hang, else. Usually you can expect a [Interest +2] each time, by their high anticipation levels.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, typing isn't that hard. Assuming you're from the states/england, where they speak english, I hope you don't TALK the way you type...

Second off...

Nice Guy:
Not standing up for yourself
Doing things just to please people
Dropping what YOU'RE doing because other people want you to do something
Being overly sweet and sensitive because you think girls like it...
Etc..Get the picture?

This is how I would've handled the situation, had I actually wanted to go to class...

Girl: EVAN! Walk me to the gym!
Me: The gym? I'm going the totally opposite way.
Girl: F*ck that! Come with me!
Me: What do I get out of it?
Girl: Hangin out with me? DUH
Me: Look, I know you want my body and everything, but we can hang out later. I gotta get to class and get my learn on.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that last post, I think the key part of it is.

Girl: F*ck that! Come with me!
Me: What do I get out of it?

good stuff, I'll try to use the "what do I get out of it?" more

lmfao@ what Docs said

lafual

Banned
Reaction score
me: eh sorry.. i have class now
she: skip it, hold me with some company
me: well hmm. What do I get out of it?
she: this *kiss* then *hug*

goood im so soft.. i walked with her.

hmm good or bad?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lafual said:
me: eh sorry.. i have class now
she: skip it, hold me with some company
me: well hmm. What do I get out of it?
she: this *kiss* then *hug*

goood im so soft.. i walked with her.

hmm good or bad?
Tell her if she walks YOU to class she MIGHT get something from you. Dont say sorry unless you did something that calls for it. Mess around with her, get the sexual tension flying around.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

"Hm. That was nice, not gonna lie. I think you can do better though" ;)

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what you should of said. "If you want to see me so bad then give me your numbers so we can chill "

lafual

Banned
Reaction score
naaaizee .. ehmm i wonder why i havent asked them about that jet.. weird :/
but i will do that next time they ask ;)