Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What makes a former NFL star rape a mentally retarded woman?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A jury in July found Stubblefield, 49, guilty of raping the woman with the threat of a gun. He was also convicted of forcible oral copulation and false imprisonment.
my opinion: You mean to say he couldn't afford to get a pro? :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest question you've ever asked. Repeated hits to the head cause brain damage. Stubblefield is like brain damaged. OJ Simpson's brain damage likely contributed to his off the field criminal behavior in retirement.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeking to have total dominance over someone who is barely capable. God knows.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. He was a great defender. I'd wondered what happened to him. Yikes.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Head Trauma is a very real issue that most do not take seriously... Most don't even know that US veterans that incur brain damage/trauma while in service, get ZERO support from the military, they are literally on their own.

Footballers, same deal, except even worse because it is miniscule damage over time that adds up, one day their fine, next day they start going and once they start going, it just gets worse and worse... They enter this grey area where they cannot be commited to a mental hospital because they are conscious enough to not volunteer their freedom away, then the emotions begin to take hold, they degrade worse and worse, soon they are off on some crazy adventure, start reliving old habits, doing and saying things like when they were a kid.

It is so sad and we have not really saw anything yet, there are many ticking time bombs that are going unaddressed.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of that guy that murdered a bunch of people, I think he was in the NFL. They also speculated that maybe he had brain damage.