Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What made Archie so successful with Women?

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have read the Archie comics you would have noticed that every chick in Riverdale High had a crush on Archie Andrews. In fact, he had gotten two best friends (Betty & Veronica) to fight over him. What made him so charming to women?

1) He was not that smart
2) He wasn't the captain of the school team
3) He was always getting in trouble.
4) He was constantly changing girls
5) He used to play guitar - but I don't think that would be the only factor.

Forgive me if its a little off topic or a little fictious, but I am just curious as to why did girls fall for him? And most of the teenagers and women in their twenties love Archie comics. There has to be a reason right? Or is it like a teenage fantasy kind of stuff?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aloof and 100% sure he wanted no LTR

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have read the Archie comics you would have noticed that every chick in Riverdale High had a crush on Archie Andrews. In fact, he had gotten two best friends (Betty & Veronica) to fight over him. What made him so charming to women?
I think Archie Andrews attracts women for the same reason that James Bond does. Because he is the lead character and the script says he does. In the case of James Bond, it is live action film, so they at least try to cast an attractive male in the role.

By the way, ever watch Riverdale? It's an updated, darker version of the Archie comics. For example, Jughead is from a trailer park and is in a street gang. Betty has a secret dark side where she dons a dark wig and acts like a dominatrix. Archie is currently training with Veronica's father to join his Mafia style crime family. Honestly, the whole thing is so ridiculous it's stupid, but I tend to like stupid, so...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Archie Andrews attracts women for the same reason that James Bond does. Because he is the lead character and the script says he does. In the case of James Bond, it is live action film, so they at least try to cast an attractive male in the role.

By the way, ever watch Riverdale? It's an updated, darker version of the Archie comics. For example, Jughead is from a trailer park and is in a street gang. Betty has a secret dark side where she dons a dark wig and acts like a dominatrix. Archie is currently training with Veronica's father to join his Mafia style crime family. Honestly, the whole thing is so ridiculous it's stupid, but I tend to like stupid, so...
Seen that show on netflix is it any good?

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't like it much...but then ever since I joined red pill community I have had a distaste for drama and comedy but Bond films are catching my attention, and I am not watching the film for entertainment but to understand his personality, dressing style, method of talking etc

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure it's a matter of taste. It's a drama, but I find it hilarious. They're trying to be dark and gritty, but they keep the malt shop, they've got adults playing high school students, and they have the same goofy names as from the comic book - like there's a gang member called "Sweet Pea". I like it, but it's in one of those "It's so stupid it's good" ways that tends to appeal to me.