Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What love means to men vs women

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an insight I am having that I feel may need a serious study to confirm. I was first tipped off by Biffaults Law. See thread if unfamiliar.

Love to a man is generally translated by our innate qualities of wanting to protect, defend, and provide for who we care about. These qualities are most exemplified through parenting. If you have a child, or an animal, or something you love, there is nothing you wont do for it.

By this definition, love and sex have no relationship to each other whatsoever. You can love something without needing to also fvck it.

For women, the only quality of love they express is nurturing, since they typically do not, protect, provide, or defend anything.

So, now bringing these definitions to male female interaction. In almost all cases of relationship, a man is willing to protect and defend his partner. He may also provide for her, however this has become less common. The ways a woman can nurture you in a relationship is by cooking, cleaning, and tending to your other needs like massages and other expressions of servitude. A mother is in service to her child without conditions. Even if the baby is a stinky whining little a$$hole, she will not deny it milk and comfort.

So, if you are in a relationship with a woman who does not offer you any nurturing services, is it fair to say there is no love in the relationship?

You may spend time together, fvck eachother, have conversations and go out to eat, but none of these are innate qualities of love.

If you were living with a woman who you are having sex with, spending time with etc, but who you are unwilling to protect, defend, or provide for, is it fair to also say that relationship is without love?

Most of the women I have observed that claim are in love with me, are actually acting more by Biffaults law, rather than simply being a source of nurturing.

What they are thinking is love is actually a mix of Value Assessment, Genetic Desire for children, and great sex. Which explains why once I stop fvcking them, make it clear I dont want kids with them, and stop giving them time/energy/money, they move on.

Women dont get sex, money, or more children from their children, yet they do not lose interest in them. However, even if I stop fvcking her, spending money on her, or trying to knock her up, I would still defend and protect her from danger.

Based on this theory, which needs more research, I would conclude this:

If you are in a relationship with a girl who is not freely providing nurturing services to you, you can safely assume she is only with you based on the value she see's in you compared to her other options, probability of pro-creating, how good you fvck her, and how much energy, time, attention and money you spend on her.

Because another man can come along and out do you on any one of these specifics, whereby she drops you like a hot potato with zero remorse, you can safely assume that she has no love for you.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from a conference in Utah. On a Saturday no less....ugh. Anyway, I thought I'd chime in on this subject as "love" is clearly different for men and women. I have touched on this a bit in previous posts, but I'll try and make it clearer here.

Back in the day "love" was less of a choice for women. They felt the same way they do now...but once in a LTR they were kind of stuck until the man broke it off. I'm talking about 1950's...prior to the sexual liberation of the 60's. Once women got the ability to choose, "love" flew out the window. Men retained the thought of love while women suppressed it. What you find now is "white knights" and "AFCs" holding on to love while women trample all over them and move on to the bad boy who can fvck them sideways. What sometimes gets lost in translation is the fact that women NEED men to act sensitive at the right MOMENT. I'll tell you exactly how to accomplish it if you continue reading...

Some lines I love to use follow:

1.) While banging her... "I could fvck you forever"

2.) "I might **** this up if we move any faster"

3.) Stolen from Crazy, Stupid, Love "You have the perfect balance of cute and sexy"

4.) "I want to take advantage of every part of your body, including your heart"

5.) "Your body is mine tonight"

These lines enforce dominance as well as affection. A woman doesn't want you to spill your beans all in one session. You need to be an absolute onion with plenty of layers for her to peel. The moment you feel like it's ok to confess your inner fears because you saw it in a movie is the moment you are sacrificing the relationship. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge proponent of vulnerability game, but it needs to be used sparingly. Once a woman sees your vulnerable side she will want to continue to exploit you until she finds out you are a beta and then she will dump you.

Songs like this play to a woman's emotions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRVd0Ywr-lI

But this song, if you wrote it for a girl, would never work. A woman is attracted to this man because they see the love he is CAPABLE of. It's the same in life. They want to see what you are capable of, but they don't actually want to experience it. As nuts as that sounds, it's the truth. You have to give these women little nuggets to let them know that you can be better, stronger, healthier....but never reach your apex. Basically, they can't see you at your best because that means there is nowhere to go but down. And if we have learned anything from these women, it's that they have a hypergamous nature which always needs to be satisfied. THIS is their love. Their love is to know that there will be ups and downs, emotional turbulence, and great secks.

Every single woman can be gamed. No matter how hot she is, how perfect she looks, or whatever...EVERY single woman can be gamed. I don't care if she is married to Ryan Gosling. I can't tell you how many married chicks I have picked up. People get boring dudes. Hell, I get bored in a fvcking month. The fact that married people are cheating on their spouses should let you know that the traditional "love" you believe in isn't real at all. No emotion is "real" or "constant." The only exception I would even consider is the unconditional love between mother and children. Even then, just ask Casey Anthony. Don't trust emotions, they are very deceiving.

It feels great to have a woman love you and hold you and have you be her protector. There is no disputing that. But understand that women really live in a fantasy world. Their world consists of men who would be there to hang on to them, protect them, and comfort them whenever they need it. Think about that. The thing that women want most is being given away for free by men all around the world, to women who don't deserve it. The equivalent would be women giving us all sex on command. It's unbelievably easy for a woman to get a man to do whatever she wants without even giving him what HE wants. The closest way to fall in love is to demonstrate to these women that they can't have you for free. When you show them they need to work for your comfort, the benefits will be realized.

Carry on my sons. Life is a struggle for sure, but I would have it no other way.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you "think" that a good mother won't/cant/doesn't want to defend/protect her child, TRY hurting one with the mother present!. Especially if she has a gun, as all of them SHOULD. Sarah Palin was only HALF kidding when she said that the difference between a soccer mom and a pitbull is lipstick.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
don't said:
if you "think" that a good mother won't/cant/doesn't want to defend/protect her child, TRY hurting one with the mother present!. Especially if she has a gun, as all of them SHOULD. Sarah Palin was only HALF kidding when she said that the difference between a soccer mom and a pitbull is lipstick.
That's because the child is part of her. A woman will never love her man the way she loves her child (she will never love him enough to die for him). This doesn't mean all women are evil. It just means this is the normal state of things, and thinking otherwise leads us to make the wrong decision (namely to get married).

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in a relationship with a girl who is not freely providing nurturing services to you, you can safely assume she is only with you based on the value she see's in you compared to her other options, probability of pro-creating, how good you fvck her, and how much energy, time, attention and money you spend on her.
when a woman really like a man she will serve him willingly , so may be you are right

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are slaves to their current emotional state. When a man makes a woman feel vaginal wetness and ****oral erection, she "loves" him and makes herself available to him for whatever action he leads her into. She goes around fantasizing about the sexy guy for hours or even years. (Of course, this doesn't stop her from getting wet about, and falling in love with, the next guy, and the next guy, and the next, between the times that she remembers the sexy guys she saw before.)

Meanwhile, when a man makes a woman feel attended to and admired, she "likes" him as a friend and feels embarrassed or irritated by his sexual advances and tries to escape his presence. Afterwards, she hardly ever thinks about the attentive admirer.

Don't fall into the semantical fallacy of confusing everything ever referred to as "love" as being the same as the mating instinct. Words have more than one meaning.