Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kinda shoes do you guys wear?

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got a pair of these....

81-8O4uY7PL._AC_SR700,525_.jpg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Guy69JackBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried dressing up and wearing the fancy Italian type shoes because obviously girls think a guy looks better when he's dressed up...

But I guess I don't care enough because I quickly lose interest and go back to old Nikes that I've had for 3 years.

Am I dressing for them? Or for myself? Cause I could truly give a fvck less what my shoes look like.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

FuzzX

Banned
Reaction score
I've tried dressing up and wearing the fancy Italian type shoes because obviously girls think a guy looks better when he's dressed up...

But I guess I don't care enough because I quickly lose interest and go back to old Nikes that I've had for 3 years.

Am I dressing for them? Or for myself? Cause I could truly give a fvck less what my shoes look like.
Depends on the girl.

DonJuanjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the windows in the soles... Unless they light up, what's the point? Which if they do, you have another set of problems haha...

9-3enthusiast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation.
Most commonly, with jeans and polo... it's brown leather sneakers/tennis shoes... or if I'm a little more casual I'll wear Berghaus 'approach' shoes (lightweight hiking shoes that resemble trainers) - I do love my old Berghaus Cuesta Belugas - so comfortable.

If I'm dressed more formal (button down etc..) - Black Oxford brogue type cap shoes, or brown zip-up boots.
In the summer with shorts - canvas deck shoes, or maybe tennis shoes.

Last edited: