“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What kind of school shoes...

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
2
Location
Ottawa
Ya I'm white so Air Force Ones are off limits as retro-cool as they are. Besides I find Skate shoes are the most comfortable and last the longest. Who the f*ck owns 9 pairs of shoes!? That's insane although variety is good.

Hey J to the r - o - c, do you ever watch Trailer Park Boys? ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by JoE BoXeR
Ya I'm white so Air Force Ones are off limits as retro-cool as they are. Besides I find Skate shoes are the most comfortable and last the longest. Who the f*ck owns 9 pairs of shoes!? That's insane although variety is good.

Hey J to the r - o - c, do you ever watch Trailer Park Boys? ;)
9 is nothing, i know one kid who has like 34 and another with umm 20 or more. Variety is key, cant go out the house without matching.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
ok i think i know who jroc might be this kid at my school if it is im gonna make fun of you for being here but i guess then youl know who iam too lol some kid at my school has a tatoo says j-roc whatever the **** that means...
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Oldschool all the way... the new retro shoes everybody's comin out with are very versatile, they match any outfit..

I have a pair of Adidas Superstars, and they're great. Very durable, very versatile...

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jroc

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
...

Originally posted by wh01987
ok i think i know who jroc might be this kid at my school if it is im gonna make fun of you for being here but i guess then youl know who iam too lol some kid at my school has a tatoo says j-roc whatever the **** that means...
Nah, Homie, you don't know me. I stay on the west side, of chi town. And making fun of someone? What's so bad about being on this bored? everyone is on it. You on it too!
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
lol yeah true... Haha but what the hell is Jroc?
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
But yeah ADIDAS superstars those the best they do go with everything!! even if youra rocker.. welll maybe not but i wear em anyway lmao
 

Dr. Evil

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
in my volcano lair
I live in Phoenix. Here, almost EVERYBODY wears skate shoes. Even if you dont skate. Thats just the style here. I think im gonna buy a pair of globes or DCs and start dressing more punk.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Macking101

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
you guys saw "boyz in the hood" one too many times

i just bought some Adios designed by BAM Margera, and since then even preppy chicks give me complements on em.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
whoa!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top