"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What kind of school shoes...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
lucky b-astard, my skool forces you to wear a uniform. It saves you money but everyone seems like machines following the dress code...
 

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
I really like my Skechers boots and I'll probably buy a new pair before school starts. I'll also buy a pair of sneakers to go with shorts or when I'm just in a less conservative mood.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
We wear uniforms here too man! My school we have to wear khaki pants, and a royal blue shirt...we can wear anu kind of shoes though:)
 

sublime

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
south florida baby
i got some white k-swisses for when im dressing nicer. if its just casual i usually wear flipflops to school (i live in south fl).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
The k-swiss with the color changing tongue?
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
nice man cool design on the bottom!
 

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
The link wont work for me but if you got the all white iversons i got those too. I also still wear the a5's.
 

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
navy blue reebok classics are beautiful if u ask my opinion
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I got the low black a6's with the word iverson on the side
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
How many pairs of shoes do yall have? I have 9 and am gettin two more which i guess you could call school shoes. Im gettin some dada monarchs in white and the reeboks that r like af1 in grayish silver.
 

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
2
Location
Ottawa
Even the mighty google.com had trouble finding the shoes I want, but these are it (mind you they're the blue and white pair):

My shoes

I have a white shoe fetish ^ ^ ^

Hope I can find them in the city!:eek:
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
^Those Are Nice^
I have 3 Oak
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
cool!
 

jroc

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
.....

Like dip said '' Give me two pair of Air force ONES!" The perl white high tops one. :) If anyone here wear jersey like the celtics one, AIr force ones have the new celtic shoes, so match the jersey. I'm getting the jersey and shoe for when school starts :D. i'll be pimpin all the girls.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
im wearing classics, i should prlly get some nice shoes for clubbing.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
lol cool
 

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
346
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Project Chicago
yea alright

yea I believe in looking decent when ur out or at school, but I personally dont give 2 shts about my shoes, and people know it. I believe I get more respect for that than the guy who need "2 purrrr" of air force 1s because some rapper told him he needs them to be a "PIMPPP." my 2 cents...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top