Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of pet she has

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone notice a corrolary in women and the type of pets they choose?
In my own experience if they have little ankle bite sized dogs that are the size of a cat....it almost always means the girl is high maintenance. Cat's are usually less problematic. They tend to be low maintenance related as well as their owners. Women that have large breed dogs tend to be the most laid back of the crowd. If she owns a German Shepard, Lab, or Golden Retriever, bonus points. The only exception I've found with this is a girl that tried copying me. I had a English Setter(hunting dog). She had to run out and buy a German Shorthair. Of course she was crazy to begin with, but that's another story.
Nope, I'll stand by my theory....if she has a dog when you meet her, take a good look at what she chose. It reflects on what type person she is.

KC

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never look at women who own German Shepherds the same way - despite my love for that breed - after a certain incident involving a friend of a friend of my mum when I was a teenager. That woman owned a German Shepherd and one weekend afternoon, the nosy security guards of that apartment complex took the innocent impressionable teenage me up to this window outside of her apartment where we could have a peek inside... Doggie was nailing the sh1t out of his master... At that point I hadn't even watched much p0rn if at all! Scarred for life! :p

I'd agree with the little dog theory, and yeah girls who own cats aren't as problematic as guys normally exaggerate, unless she starts to have more than one (my crazy, now unrecognisably fat ex).

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this theory apply also to women who have other small animals like rabbits or mices?

I know a girl who has a rabbit that it's almost as a toy to her,she keeps him in a cage and take him out only when she is in the mood.
An other girl has 2 mices,however they require much maintenance because of the paper that need to be changed almost once a day.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely agree with your theory! I've seen the same thing.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KC-

I've had similar observations and I agree that people in general tend to choose pets that coincide with their personality type. I find that dog owners can run the gamut, however (mainly w/r to women).

Big dogs--fun, down-to-earth, very active
Medium dogs--same, average activeness
Small lap dogs-- Usually higher maintenance or more appearance-oriented; classic girly type

Cat owners I find can be b!tchy, but maybe that's because cats can be that way too, lol. I love almost all animals, but some cat people are just straight up neurotic, shrewd, or both.

Obviously this is all generalization and opinion but there are definitely patterns.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely something to watch out for. I live in NYC and it's hard to keep a big dog here, so a small dog isn't always a red flag. How they interact and discipline dogs is most important. I dated a woman whose ****er spaniel's sole purpose was to make her feel wanted. It was completely out of control, barking and humping and pissing everywhere. But she fed it and it loved her. Needless to say, beautiful woman though she was, she couldn't keep a man - including this one.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the theory as stated.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A cat is an independent animal. Sure it likes your attention but it doesn't need it. It's fine living alone. It retains many of its wild instincts and survive on its own. A dog tries to please its master and needs affection and love. It is an inherently social beast. A lot of dogs wouldn't last long without human caretakers.

People that own cats tend to be neater and more logical than dog owners. I find that cat owners tend to be colder (relatively speaking of course). Dog owners tend to be more emotional, social and a little more easy going.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl with a 4 lbs attention seeking dog, and a 110 lbs Black Lab/Rottweiler mix that could knock a car over. What does that tell you about her???

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
PDubb75 said:
I know a girl with a 4 lbs attention seeking dog, and a 110 lbs Black Lab/Rottweiler mix that could knock a car over. What does that tell you about her???
She's self-sufficient but needs an excuse to garner attention.

Overall Colossus and Knight's Cross have made pretty astute correlations.

I've had dogs all of my life. The women who've mattered to me have all been dog lovers.

My ex-wife is a cvnt. But, one of the few admirable qualities she has is her love of dogs. I've had dogs as big as a house (My Hansel had a 33 1/2 inch neck. Pure German Rottweiller. My buddy), I also have a teacup Chihuahua named Gizmo who's the sweetest thing.

Big dog = big heart. If a woman has a large breed dog, who's well taken care of and well mannered, she's already far ahead than the rest.

My current girlfriend has an Australian Shepherd. This damned dog is full of energy all the time. So is her Momma.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would a imagine a girl that had a decent looking fish tank was a nerd because thats kind of a nerdy hobby, especially if its salt water. I havn't met any btw.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you all say about a woman who doesn't particularly like dogs?

M

MonkeyButt

Atom Smasher said:
What would you all say about a woman who doesn't particularly like dogs?
You can go away for the weekend or a week without hassle (two thumbs way up).

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK let me get into specific examples:
First German Shepard Girl: Probably a 7,laid back, easy going, orderly but not a neat freak. Enjoyed her sexuality, plaid league soccer, liked to put a couple down and F-cked like a rabbit.
I swapped that out for hottie 9 blonde who stole the show when we went to the beach and she bent over in black bikini to rinse her hands in the water. Alas she had 2 ****er Spaniels...they peed and crapped all over the place. Totally neurotic dogs. They loved her, but were a mess. Now the blonde was giving, fun, sexual, not that bright, and high MX.
On to next...another girl with a Jack Russell, now this girl was a 7, good in bed, but alas a lush. Too much booze and I let her go. She did live in a small apartment so yes a big dog wouldn't have worked. So the dog wasn't a absolute reflection of the girl.
Then there was smoking hot lawyer chick, she had a ankle biter that yipped all the time. That was about 3 dates and I was done. High Maintenance.

Last girlfriend had a single cat, girlfriend was cool, driven, giving, good in sack, but about a 6.5-7.5 I actually lost attraction for her though over some of her personality, she was a complete slob, and not too good with $ even though she made plenty. Cat was a neutral in the equation.

OK one of my current plates has a Min Pin, but she doesn't have alot of room. I get the impression if she had house, yard etc, she'd be all about a big dog.

In summary, if they've got a ankle biter beware. If they don't have room for a big dog then it might not be a red flag, or if they are away alot, on call, etc, the cat may not be a flag either. Now as one writer said if they have more than 1 cat, run away. 1 cat is plenty.
Good stuff~
KC

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually only dated one girl who owned a dog. It was a rescue pit who was very sweet but stank to high heaven. Had a lot of skin problems...very nice dog though. The girl was similar (minus the smell)---really good heart, very social, tom-boyish, cute. I was never really into her though so she canned me after a few months.

I lived with a woman (non-gf) who had two mini dachshunds. Totally neurotic. She ended up asking me to move out because she was uncomfortable with me bringing females over. I had no leverage so I had to move, in the middle of winter. Never again will I rent from a female, if at all possible.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a paralegal that has two birds and a fvckin cat.

She's batsh!t crazy.

Dumb b!tch! Having birds and a cat. That's like putting the fox in the henhouse.

Ahhhhh, the female mind.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I love pets....but I'm allergic to them,so I can't have one in the house. It says NOTHING about my personality. So, don't read much into the pets/no pets thing.

When I date, I mention that early in the relationship. Interesting to see how many of them bail. When a woman is willing to choose a pet over a man..... then have the gall to wonder why she's single[ I tell them I can't live with pets,so if it looks serious,she'll have to choose] OR the women who think puzzy will cure my allergies and "want to move in with my cat"

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Knight's Cross said:
Then there was smoking hot lawyer chick, she had a ankle biter that yipped all the time. That was about 3 dates and I was done. High Maintenance.

I think the lawyer part may have had more to do with it than the dog. Attorney chicks are the worst.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the Lawyer part was a issue, but the dog should have tipped me off. Funny but I pretty well waive off if there's a little dog, more than 1 cat, or if she's a lawyer, doctor, 100 hour a week worker, etc. now.
I also went out with a woman that had a pet rabbit. That lasted about 5-6 dates. I mean a rabbit? I think the only people that should own rabbits are kids under 11. Strange~
KC