“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What kind of people are attracted?

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
[rephrased]

What kind of people attract what kind of people?

It has been said that, a metrosexual male may attract a tomboy-like girls while some others have said male and female that are alike attract each other.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
You should rephrase your question.

All people are attracted to some people...
Are you looking some generalizations here of what kind of people attract each other?

Gothic girls are usually into gothic boys... you know...

:p
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I think this is a good thread but if you mean metrosexual as in the guy acts feminine then yeah you can expect him to get un-feminine women but if the guy is a man but just dresses nice then thats different. But yeah I take it by metrosexual you mean the guy who has a "soft" side then he's basically a female with a penis.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Hey I've been thinking this lately...

Lesbians that is.


I've NEVER seen average, normal looking lesbian chicks.
Sorry for generalizating, but lesbians are always those boy-girls or really attractive women who have just got tired of men.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
I attract extremely feminine women because I put out extreme masculinity. The two types compliment each other.

And since my favorite types are voluptous shapely feminine women I'm not complaining one bit.

The skinny flat assed neurotic types don't even look my way.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
I attract extremely feminine women because I put out extreme masculinity. The two types compliment each other.

And since my favorite types are voluptous shapely feminine women I'm not complaining one bit.

The skinny flat assed neurotic types don't even look my way.
Yeah, I remember after I changed my style to more masculine and manly (it was the last thing that changed in me, really), those teen girls don't even dare to look at me anymore. It's much more feminine Women who look at me these days...
And I don't complain.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by dillin
I think this is a good thread but if you mean metrosexual as in the guy acts feminine then yeah you can expect him to get un-feminine women but if the guy is a man but just dresses nice then thats different. But yeah I take it by metrosexual you mean the guy who has a "soft" side then he's basically a female with a penis.
WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT. A metrosexual HAS NOTHING DO WITH HAVING A SOFT SIDE. A metrosexual is a person that is selfconscious about how he looks and makes sure he is wellgroomed, welldressed and stylish.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
KC is right. I've been referred to as a metrosexual male, and have even been hit on by men, but I'd never consider myself as effeminate.

However, I guess I often find myself dating tomboys. It's not planned, it's not a preference, but it just seems to happen that way. I also find myself lured in by b*tches (two alcoholics, a cocaine addict/dealer, a car thief and an all round psycho). And I'm really not attracted to sweet girls. No idea why this is, but it's not good for me that's for sure.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I also seem to attract a LOT of black/mixed race women. Hell of a lot, actually, yet those few I've dated have been too overpowering for me, to the point where I did feel like the female in the relationship. :p
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I attract preppy girls for some reason and my ass is a drunk and stoned ex-football player....reach for the sky honky!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
I attract preppy girls for some reason and my ass is a drunk and stoned ex-football player....reach for the sky honky!
1. your too young to be bombing out on shyt. You need to get your ass back out there in school and get them grades up and get back on the field.

2. there is no pride in being an ex football player...it doesn't mean you were any good at it...you just made the cut off. I will not talk about my own shyt..but let me talk about two of my sons:

1. son went out in 10 grade and made varsity and was the lead running back for Elk Grove High School...(preppy white school full of cow boys). He ran track for them and all that and ran for public office.

2. older son went out and lasted 3 days and eventually dropped out of the same school...and took much much longer to learn his life lessons.

son #1 went on and got a scholar ship to Cal Baptist and ran track for them on the 4x4 relay team and almost qualified for the olympics...one of his buddies who got a scholar ship to a university down in da dirty south did qualify for the olympic tryouts.

son#1 is now a successful trainer and was a manager at a balleys fitness in Los Angeles, and since gave up this position to train again and go back to school for an even higher educational goal.

son#2 just put his life together in his middle 20's and is now a proud father...but regrets not having finished the foot ball and regular high school. he now works for the state.

Now which do life do you want kid.

Being drunk isn't cool....doing pot and other drugs isn't cool either...its a road that leads to nowhere.

son#3 of my 4 sons is studying law in Paris France. He took the load road for a bit also but pulled himself back up.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
1 is now a successful trainer and was a manager at a balleys fitness in Los Angeles
Which one in LA?

Being drunk isn't cool....doing pot and other drugs isn't cool either...its a road that leads to nowhere.
I gotta agree with this.

I also hear quite a bit about Americans learning law in Paris aswell for some reason.

Player_Supreme you made a good post and your lucky with your sons.

I attract preppy girls
I do aswell for some reason, not sure why. They are 99% white usually too.
 
Top