Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of man are you??

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have different preferences when it comes to a lover.

See Desdinovas' "Face of a perfect man" post to know that.

The face does nothing for me, too fem, too soft.

I go for more of a rugged look, strong jaw, a smile that looks a little wicked around the edges, etc...

So, what type of man are you?? Many of you will say, "I like to whole package", but what one part gets you looking in the first place?

My husband is a breast man, he likes a handful, one for each hand.

Coming in second, the as$, again, one cheek for each hand. Anymore then a handful of either is a waste to him.

So what starts you looking???

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boobs always grab me in. they're so conviently located below the face, i tend to see them and get attracted before an ass.

other than that i think i might have a foot fetish, but its not diagnosed.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost, she's gotta have a pretty face. I can't look an ugly b1tch in the face when I'm talking to her. Second, it's the ass. Everything else follows.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the following order

A$$, Legs, tummy, face, then we get to who you are inside. Boobs after this.

Boobs are last because if it turns into an LTR, these can be fixed. :D
And if it doesn't two hands on the A$$.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soft skin, cute face, sharp mind, unique, classy, but quirky style.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Being as precociously superficial as possible I'm going to say it's teeth. Pearly white, straight, gorgeous chiclets.

Running an extremely close second are the sweater pillows. I need more than the proverbial " mouthfull " I want 'em as big as my head ( and I've a good sized melon!).

I will go out on a limb and say that discolored labia turn me off more than anything. I know it isnt her fault, just like my sac ain't my fault, but it's something I cannot allow to pass. I love a good pink nanner with no extra trimming or fat around the edge.

Gee this was cathartic . . .

:up:

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to have a hot face... The ass and boobs have to be nice.. lack of one of them is like awww.. it's not right.. All in all a hot chick.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first things I'll notice, that grab my attention, are her hair and her profile. Those are the first things that will subconciously trigger my "checking her out" process. Attractive hair to me = brighter in color and "soft" looking, and at least shoulder length. As for profile, this is a good term as it is a singular trait which allows for some variance. For instance, gigantic boobs on a slender woman look ridiculous, a B-C would be perfect on her. But for women with a larger body structure (not to be confused with fat), she ought to have at least some C's. Profile in essence is her shape. A slender, trim/low-body fat, yet curved shape really gets me going. Often women with decent figures do themselves a disservice (or perhaps are tired of getting hit on) by wearing clothes that don't reveal their profile.

The funny thing about my first things, and I'm sure you guys can relate to this, is when you are behind a woman or at a distance and she's got your attention, but when she turns around or gets closer you realize she's grossly out of the age range you were expecting - like she's in her late 40s or maybe only 15.

Btw I'm totally with you Karma on the teeth thing, that's a complete dealbreaker for me.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark eyes, mischevious smile, sweet giggle.

Then the face, hips, tits and legs.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a total ass man. If the girl has an amazing ass, then it balances out if she lacks in some other areas. An ugly face is never acceptable though.

To put it simply. I only go for the babes. No uglies for me.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
The funny thing about my first things, and I'm sure you guys can relate to this, is when you are behind a woman or at a distance and she's got your attention, but when she turns around or gets closer you realize she's grossly out of the age range you were expecting - like she's in her late 40s or maybe only 15.

Distance does a b!tch justice!

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
We all have different preferences when it comes to a lover.

See Desdinovas' "Face of a perfect man" post to know that.
No, if you actually read the links provided in that thread, one to a Scottish team and one to a German team, and if you read the thread to its current end, you'll see that it's about the exact opposite: that nature has given us certain preferences in regard to human symmetry.

But here's a truth about women: as they are more inclined than men to avoid conflict, since that is how they have survived, they will be inclined to deny all standards for people. That way, noone's precious feelings will be hurt. So Bab Lil' Pixie, your post here soundly demonstrates a female trait that we must all remember: getting along is more important to females than the truth.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boobs can be bought. A perfect ass, nice legs and a flat stomach - that takes work.

Anyone know what a Cranston is? Get a girl in a g-string (preferably naked) and have her stand with her legs together straight in front of you. If her thighs don't touch and you can see that light peek through right at her crotch, that's a Cranston. I'm a Cranston man.

Heh,..

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendly Otter – I will confess, I did NOT read the entire thread or the attached threads. In all honesty I rather considered the entire article nonsense for two reasons.

1.) The picture was rather disappointing to me, very fem, soft and uninteresting. Maybe it is a cultural thing; I was born and raised a beach bum. Tan flesh, long hair, rough, athletic builds was all my entire “man buffet” contained. I married a Norse god with long hair, broad shoulders and an abrasive demeanor.

2.) The “modern women” test group was defined as “Thirty four female students in their early twenties”. I found this rather disappointing also. A modern woman, to me, is a woman that has finally gotten off the stage, a woman who does not live her life impressing and striving for applaud or one who attempts to earn respect and admiration based on hair styles and cute outfits. I see a modern woman as one who respects herself, mind, body and spirit first, and is influenced by her goals and drive over the words and actions of others.

After reading just the simple introduction defining WHO did the research, WHO was the test group, etc… I became a tad leery of the validity of the study.

It sounds to me that some “research’s (a/k/a fellow students)” at the college took 12 pictures of “men (a/k/a known campus studs with reputations)” and used this as an excuse to drop in on Alpha Delta Phi in hopes they were in the middle of a topless pillow fight. They cut the pics into little pieces and told Mitsy, Bubbles, Bambi and all their “sisters” to pick and choose their favs just like they did with their Barbie Fashions Plates. It was like, oh my god, the best time ever!

And then I lost total interest. Maybe I have ADD, but I saw little credibility in the study and decided not to waste any more time on it.

I still do not get how you arrive at the statement: “So Bab Lil' Pixie, your post here soundly demonstrates a female trait that we must all remember: getting along is more important to females than the truth.”

So, respectfully I ask you, who am I getting along with and what “untruth” am I portraying?

I sincerely had only a simplistic curiosity as to what was the first “sparks” your interest. A question, I might add, YOU did not answer.

Peace
- Pix!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been a boob or azz man. They're nice, but they aren't my "thing". I look at the hips, then the hair. If the hips aren't defined between the stomach and the legs, she's too fat. Essentially, the "hourglass" profile is ideal. Next, I check the hair. Darker and longer is better for me. And, if the hair doesn't at least touch the shoulders, I get the impression "she" is a "he" (see also: pit-bull dyke).

Cute face is a gimme.
As is clean teeth, not necessarily perfect, but clean.
And, if it gets to a point where she shows off the snapper, meat flaps (beef curtains, seal flippers, bat wings, ye olde scrolls) are dis-fuggin-scusting.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Vulpine said:
And, if it gets to a point where she shows off the snapper, meat flaps (beef curtains, seal flippers, bat wings, ye olde scrolls) are dis-fuggin-scusting.

:yes:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thing is nice, large, round breasts paired with a proportionately smaller waist. That really hooks me harder than anything else, save being a genius, rich, and willing to financially support me.