"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

What kind of job makes girls go wet ????

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I have a brother who's a U.S Special Agent and it makes me to begin to wonder what jobs are attractive to a woman? You would think with all that authority given to a special agent makes women drawn to you. I was thinking maybe being a Pro sports athlete or a Doctor is high status. What are your thoughts about the jobs that men do and the women that are drawn to them? Are jobs overrated? Like in the movie fight club you are not your ****ing job.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
714
Social circle and environment is always preached for a reason. Medical field/Firefighter.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,397
I can tell you top level city government officials have groupies. My dad used to go to conventions and there were always women trying to hook up with him. Even at home it happened. Women are wh0res. His personal secretary was always an old lady for a reason. Kept the rumors at bay.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I can tell you top level city government officials have groupies. My dad used to go to conventions and there were always women trying to hook up with him. Even at home it happened. Women are wh0res. His personal secretary was always an old lady for a reason. Kept the rumors at bay.
I agree and I also seen professors from colleges with hot women too.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I also agree that a profession is not the end al be all with women. someone that is Alpha doesn't need a profession to score because he doesn't have anything to prove .
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I can tell you top level city government officials have groupies. My dad used to go to conventions and there were always women trying to hook up with him. Even at home it happened. Women are wh0res. His personal secretary was always an old lady for a reason. Kept the rumors at bay.
Smart man
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
Combat veterans make 'em pretty wet.
Yeah... it's actually pretty creepy. I usually don't like to talk about about my time in the Army, but at some point when I'm dating a woman she will ask if I ever had to kill someone. I never talk about it... it's not something I go around bragging about. This does drive some chicks nuts. Many women are just freaks and this turns them on. The idea that you have this calm exterior, but when push comes to shove she thinks you might be capable of actually killing someone is very attractive to a lot of women.
 

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
Agree with most of the above:-
Firefighter - military - medical - positions of power....

Also, anything that puts you 'out front' in a social group.
I give presentations on a hobby-related topic (until the recent pause due to covid)... Was quite shy before I started doing it, but my confidence soared, and in no small part because women started to notice and take an interest in me.
Do a lot of outreach with youth groups, so I've dated quite a few teachers / scout-leaders / etc.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
What kind of job makes girls go wet ????

Id say,very possibly,any job that involves them being in water
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Very few occupations will give women vaginal tingles.

Here are the ones I can think would provide some tingles....

1. Professional athlete
2. Drug dealer
3. Firefighter
4. Some social media influencer in certain circles
5. Club DJ (though less so in post 2010 years)
6. Some bartenders (depends on the bar)

There's a case to be made for some high ranking government officials and some business executives, though a lot of those are more situationally dependent. Most business executives are not pusssy magnets. Mid-level managers with six figure salaries are often beta males who struggle to get laid when single or are in subpar marriages.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
SCUBA gear testing? :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top