Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of DRUG is this guy on??

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine, who has been known to use certain illegal drugs in the past called me up today asking if I wanted to go to a party.

No problem with that, except for the fact that he has probably called me 30 or more times in the last couple of hours, and every time he SAYS THE EXACT SAME THING! He rephrases it each time, but essentially it is him saying he wants me to go to this party with him.

I answered the first few times he called and he kept saying he was having phone problems and then he would call me back a few minutes later. When I stopped answering he started leaving messages, and since has left over a dozen messages SAYING THE SAME THING, AGAIN.

Now he is at a point where he is leaving messages saying to call him back because he feels bad for calling me so many times. If he was a chick I would think he was STALKING ME.

This is some wierd sh!t....WHAT THE HELL IS HE ON??

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If hes talking fast I'd say hes on blow or some crack. Other than that I suppose he could be so high he kept forgetting.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done my share of drugs. The only thing that ever made me repeat things like that is alcohol.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he sounds like he's impatient every time he calls, like he's expecting you to be at the party already, my guess is speed. If he's forgetting that he's already invited you, I have no idea. Maybe pot? I know lots of recovering adicts and I've heard many stories, but I've never heard of this happening. Are you sure he wasn't playing some kind of retarded joke?

Never the less, the best way to find out would be to just ask him. Drugs tend to react slightly differently with different people.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen him drunk as hell, and he does the repeating thing a little, but I could tell it wasn't ONLY alcohol......his speech was good, not slurring at all. I would know if he was just drunk.

I've also seen him on coke, but again, this is different. definitely not normal.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he was definitely not playing a joke.

This same guy got some "G" from some stripper friends of his one night when we were having a bachelor party for another one of my friends. He was pretending to be a deer and running out into traffic. Scary condition. I tried to take him to the ER that night but he wouldn't go.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe some bad Crystal Meth, Angel Dust, or could be some Yeh-o laces with something.

There are a few other things it could be as well, people react differently to different kinds of drugs.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking Meth because of the part about him acting like a deer and running through traffic.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
A friend of mine, who has been known to use certain illegal drugs in the past called me up today asking if I wanted to go to a party.

No problem with that, except for the fact that he has probably called me 30 or more times in the last couple of hours, and every time he SAYS THE EXACT SAME THING! He rephrases it each time, but essentially it is him saying he wants me to go to this party with him.

I answered the first few times he called and he kept saying he was having phone problems and then he would call me back a few minutes later. When I stopped answering he started leaving messages, and since has left over a dozen messages SAYING THE SAME THING, AGAIN.

Now he is at a point where he is leaving messages saying to call him back because he feels bad for calling me so many times. If he was a chick I would think he was STALKING ME.

This is some wierd sh!t....WHAT THE HELL IS HE ON??
Sounds like he's "tweaking"...crystal meth aka "speed" is the most likely to cause that behavior. When someone is on that stuff the smallest thing becomes an obsession and mission...and it sounds like getting you to that party was what he was "tweaking" on.

I know someone who called me while doing that stuff and they were obsessed with scrubbing out their bathtub...over and over again.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
If he sounds like he's impatient every time he calls, like he's expecting you to be at the party already, my guess is speed. If he's forgetting that he's already invited you, I have no idea. Maybe pot? I know lots of recovering adicts and I've heard many stories, but I've never heard of this happening. Are you sure he wasn't playing some kind of retarded joke?

Never the less, the best way to find out would be to just ask him. Drugs tend to react slightly differently with different people.
Benzos taken in excess can damage your memory. I think that's over a period of time it damages your memory, though. It sounds like the guy was focused on getting him to the party and tweaked on that.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy freakin crap!

This guy has probably called 50 times, left 20 messages, 6 emails, 10 text messages, and tried to message me on the computer! His last I.M. said he was coming to my house.

Fukk me....I'm trying to get sh!t done around my place and now I have to freakin turn the lights off and hide so I don't have to deal with his sh!t.

What a damn mess.....I've known this guy since I was 14 and this isn't the first time he's pulled this crap. He needs to get help.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Benzos taken in excess can damage your memory. I think that's over a period of time it damages your memory, though. It sounds like the guy was focused on getting him to the party and tweaked on that.
Funny you should mention that....I'm taking my clonazepam right now...lol. Mine are legit though, I'll never let myself get hooked on anything, especially the kind of crap this guy gets into.

Jeezus....I was in Vegas a few months ago with my ex having a good time and my other buddy calls me up to tell me that Mr. User had passed out on the street corner and the cops called the ambulance and carted him to the ER. I spent the ENTIRE night (I'm talking till 8 a.m.) fielding phone calls from my parents, his parents, and whoever.....like I'm gonna be able to do anything to help when I'm thousands of miles away trying to sleep off MY buzz.

I need some new friends.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
Jeezus....I was in Vegas a few months ago with my ex having a good time and my other buddy calls me up to tell me that Mr. User had passed out on the street corner and the cops called the ambulance and carted him to the ER.
I need some new friends.
Haha! When you come to the valley, and you're not use to the lifestyle, you gotta moderate or you'll end up like this all the time.

If you are use to the lifestyle, be sure to bring your A-game. Trust me you'll need it. :yes:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Haha! When you come to the valley, and you're not use to the lifestyle, you gotta moderate or you'll end up like this all the time.

If you are use to the lifestyle, be sure to bring your A-game. Trust me you'll need it. :yes:
No, I was the one in Vegas, my friends were all back in FL but I was the one getting all of the phone calls trying to figure out what to do with his drunk ass from the other side of the country, time difference and all which made it like 5 a.m. when the sh!t really hit the fan.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
different drugs effect people differently, but i do know that shrooms can cause your friend's behavior.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my professional street pimp opinion

crystal meth

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“Stay awake...because the name of the game is to put you to sleep , and the next part is to keep you asleep” – Chuck D

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is pretty screwed up on meth right now. One time he called me and started asking me a question. He kept asking me that same question about 20 times, rephrasing it a little each time, even though I answered him every time.

So I'm going to have to guess the Crystal meth. It's scary shyt to see a friend go through that. These people are destroying their minds and you're seeing what happens when you start cutting wires in the human brain.