Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what kind of cars?

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
02 Sonic Blue Mustang GT. Chrome rims, slammed, off-road exhaust, a few goodies under the hood, subs in the trunk.
I get SO many looks and comments (mostly b/c of the color) but most are from little kids who want me to rev the car or something.... gotten a few props from chicks too though.
A few weeks ago I went into the gas station, came back out only to see three kids taking pictures with my car.
I would never get a silver or white mustang though, dime a dozen. Sonic Blue stands out like crazy, very few cars have that bluish/purplish color.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1998 Chevrolet Camaro M5 coupe, navy blue metallic.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/563755/1

Relatively quick, turns a lot of heads, most people think it's a V8 due to the Flowmaster catback exhaust.

I was hanging out with one the girls who live on my floor and let her ride in my car with me. She said I'm so much hotter driving my car than without it... which is a compliment I guess... :p

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last car I owned was a 1986 Hyundai Excel GLS.

I can't imagine a car being any more fun. I used to sit outside the school, rev it in neutral, the drop it in drive.

"raaaaaaaaAAAAAAAARRRRR RAR RAR RAR"

Shift

"RAR RAAAaaaaarrrrrrr............*

Silence

*Squeak*

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1997 ALPINE WHITE BMW Z3. w/BLACK SOFT TOP.

the ladies and everyone jocks it. Everyone from co-workers to random people at gas stations compliment me on it. Its my baby!!

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
There is alot of work involved in that process from what I hear. There is a local car here was a 2001 V6 firebird. They dropped an LS1 in of course it fit great and everything but they couldnt get it to run right for some reason. With a supercharger you shouldnt have too many problems putting it on an LS1 as long as you go with a well known kit such as ATI or Vortech. There are enough of them on the road that installation and tuning shouldnt be a problem. Are you planning to forge the internals of the LS1 and lower the compression. That is the only thing I would really be concerned about. I know with my turbo LS1 as soon as the turbo was installed and tuned it blew up the engine with only 7lbs of boost.
thanks, the major question is my mind right now is : how much is everything (LT1 or LS1supercharged) gonna cost, this is assuming i have no problems

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supra for me had it for the last 3 years and my ***** meter has gone up all the way.Supras next to skylines are the best japanese cars in my mind.

Reaction score

I drive a bucket with spinner rims and milk crats for seats!!

Now what!! lol :p

Ok really I drive a 2003 BMW 325I. Smooth ride with alot of horse power. Anyone wanna race? :cool:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Komodo
Supra for me had it for the last 3 years and my ***** meter has gone up all the way.Supras next to skylines are the best japanese cars in my mind.
meh, Supras are cooled but played out.

Its all about the Z baby.

*I drive a crown vic though, god i hate that car :(*

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch

I drive a bucket with spinner rims and milk crats for seats!!

Now what!! lol :p

Ok really I drive a 2003 BMW 325I. Smooth ride with alot of horse power. Anyone wanna race? :cool:
I'll race you. bring your checkbook :D

Reaction score
I'll race you. bring your checkbook :D

lol I'm only going if you let me win!

Reaction score
I will give you a headstart how about that :)
How about a head start and you gotta be blind folded and one hand tied behind ur back and you cant use your key to start the car.. :D :D

Reaction score
I dont want to wreck my car :(
den forfeit :D :D

Reaction score
heck no :mad: :D
Ok den.. I want my money cash and small bills pls :D :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no you pay me. Drive over here and we will race. :cool:
And people said the mods derail threads.

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
anybody here actually got a car with some ponies? i dont really yet, but soon. all i need is a lil bank.

grrrrr......................