Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I've learned from High School

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've probably been on this board longer than majority of the people on this board. Does that make me a DJ? Not at all. You'll look at me, and say "WTF am I taking advice from him?" He's skinny as hell, he's only gone out with two girls, he's not popular. He's not always happy, his girlfriend is cute (easily an 8 imo) but you're not gawking over her. He's still a virgin.

Why should you take advice from me? Because I've lived through High School. You haven't. Learn from my mistakes. ;)

Anyway, I'm not structuring this post. I'm just going to throw out bullets.
  1. Majority of the people on this board giving advice are KBJ. Even in real life. I've got the best advice from those who don't just volunteer the secrets. (For all the smart asses who will throw this in my face... I acknowledge I'm not a DJ.)
  2. Teachers love to have their egos stroked. You're damn right your participation in class makes the difference between an 85 and a 90 or a B+ and an A.
  3. Don't get in a LTR in High School. I got in one from December of my Senior year and I'm still in it. We're going to different colleges. You know how painful it's been for us? My Suggestion: If you guys are fighting, just end it. Don't get attached.Don't try to make anything work. You have plenty of time for that LTR stuff. I can't wait till next month when I have to start holding back tears like a *****. :rolleyes:
  4. Sports is the easiest way to get laid. Simple. Jocks "have fun" with hotties.
  5. Clubs should be something you're a part of if you can't play sports.
  6. If you go straight home after the last bell rings, you're missing out on life.
  7. All the guys in school that get laid put themselves out there. They accept failure. They try.
  8. Spitting game is so weak in High School. Take advantage, and use your DJ skills to one up your competition.
  9. Mistakes are more easily forgiven in High School, because girls haven't experienced the game yet. You turning AFC is more forgivable. Not an excuse to do it, of course.
  10. Want at least a B+ on your projects? Read the friggin' rubric. All teachers give them out. Read it, read it again. Then have someone look over your stuff. Projects are so easy to get an A on if you read the rubric, and actually put effort into it. Papers are a little harder, but same thing.
  11. If you play video games too much, you're not getting laid.
  12. It isn't hard to put your hand up a girl's shirt and down her pants once you go out with her. I've done it with the sweetest girls in the world.
  13. Always bring a condom in your wallet or wherever. I made this mistake, and I regret it. I was in the promised land, and I said no because I didn't have one. That was my one shot.
  14. Masturbate less. 2x a week is good, once a week is great. once every other week, and you're going to be horny. Which is great!
  15. You are perceived to everyone by who you hang out with.
  16. If you hang out with nerds, you're going to get laid by nerd chicks. Don't expect the cheerleaders to suck you dry.
  17. With that said, I would never sell out. I'd rather be happy with nerds, then have misery with cool kids.
  18. Get the **** out of your house. Make it happen.
  19. It may be time to find new friends.
  20. Shave your head or grow out your hair. Don't be the doofus with a comb over. Girls love long hair (coming from a guy with hair that can't be long), and short hair looks so badass (imo).
  21. Bulk up. Skinny guys get laid by overweight chicks, or mediocre looking chicks. :p
  22. Don't be the jealous *****. I was. I lost so much power.
  23. Don't ever think an older chick isn't into younger guys. I did it. A year older is max though.
  24. Do something that stands out. Get on the microphone somehow. My suggestion: dances and pep rallies are the quickest way to get out there. Be the morning announcer. Score touchdowns. Be mother****in' hilarious!
  25. Speak up.
  26. Know when people aren't laughing at your jokes anymore, and shut up. I remember a kid who was kind of funny at first, but then he was annoying. After the third week of a semester, he just wasn't funny- he was annoying. Then he got desperate for material, and started insulting the classmates. Yeah, nobody likes him now.
  27. Get to know every hottie. Every single one of them. Social proof FTW.
  28. Smiling works.
  29. Kino is even better.
  30. Be confident enough to walk by yourself.
  31. Don't overanalyze. I read every single piece of material on this website backwards and forwards. The more I read, the worse I became.
  32. Getting a job helps, plus girlfriends are expensive!
  33. Pay attention in class, and write notes. Even if you just write them, you're increasing your scores. Study notes a few days before the test.
  34. Watching Comedy Central stand up worked good for my comedy. Just having a little wit sometimes is great.
  35. Don't even let anyone see you sad. Hold in those emotions till you get home
  36. Some chicks aren't attracted to the color of your skin matched with your features. Get over it. I'm not into black chicks, I'm not into Asian chicks, and I'm not into Indian chicks. If a white girl or a hispanic girl denies me because they want asian meat, I just move on.
  37. Be careful about being called homo. If you're homo because you don't have a girlfriend. Awesome! If you're otherwise homo, it's not a good thing. LJBFZ here we come!
  38. You'll probably strike out more than you score. I know I did. I think I went over ten between girls. Some may argue that's a good score.
  39. Be happy with what you do.
  40. It's not the end of the world when a girl says no.
  41. Don't GET A GIRL PREGNANT!!!!

FiNs2BeCaUgHt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

The things you said on there.. is amazingly true..
Some things on there pin pointed some of my FLAWS.
Good job man..Very very true.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post bro. You've got some good advice that I will definitely take to heart. Also if I may add something. Work out! It doesn't even have to be weight lifting. Just Push ups, crunches, jogging etc. But make sure you are in decent shape, it will do wonders for your life. (edit opps you already kinda had that in there but oh well

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
I've probably been on this board longer than majority of the people on this board. Does that make me a DJ? Not at all. You'll look at me, and say "WTF am I taking advice from him?" He's skinny as hell, he's only gone out with two girls, he's not popular. He's not always happy, his girlfriend is cute (easily an 8 imo) but you're not gawking over her. He's still a virgin.

Why should you take advice from me? Because I've lived through High School. You haven't. Learn from my mistakes. ;)

1. Majority of the people on this board giving advice are KBJ. Even in real life. I've got the best advice from those who don't just volunteer the secrets. (For all the smart asses who will throw this in my face... I acknowledge I'm not a DJ.)
  2. Teachers love to have their egos stroked. You're damn right your participation in class makes the difference between an 85 and a 90 or a B+ and an A.
  3. Don't get in a LTR in High School. I got in one from December of my Senior year and I'm still in it. We're going to different colleges. You know how painful it's been for us? My Suggestion: If you guys are fighting, just end it. Don't get attached.Don't try to make anything work. You have plenty of time for that LTR stuff. I can't wait till next month when I have to start holding back tears like a *****. :rolleyes:
  4. Sports is the easiest way to get laid. Simple. Jocks "have fun" with hotties.
  6. If you go straight home after the last bell rings, you're missing out on life.
  7. All the guys in school that get laid put themselves out there. They accept failure. They try.
  8. Spitting game is so weak in High School. Take advantage, and use your DJ skills to one up your competition.
  9. Mistakes are more easily forgiven in High School, because girls haven't experienced the game yet. You turning AFC is more forgivable. Not an excuse to do it, of course.
  10. Want at least a B+ on your projects? Read the friggin' rubric. All teachers give them out. Read it, read it again. Then have someone look over your stuff. Projects are so easy to get an A on if you read the rubric, and actually put effort into it. Papers are a little harder, but same thing.
  12. It isn't hard to put your hand up a girl's shirt and down her pants once you go out with her. I've done it with the sweetest girls in the world.
  13. Always bring a condom in your wallet or wherever. I made this mistake, and I regret it. I was in the promised land, and I said no because I didn't have one. That was my one shot.
  14. Masturbate less. 2x a week is good, once a week is great. once every other week, and you're going to be horny. Which is great!
  16. If you hang out with nerds, you're going to get laid by nerd chicks. Don't expect the cheerleaders to suck you dry.
  17. With that said, I would never sell out. I'd rather be happy with nerds, then have misery with cool kids.
  20. Shave your head or grow out your hair. Don't be the doofus with a comb over. Girls love long hair (coming from a guy with hair that can't be long), and short hair looks so badass (imo).
  21. Bulk up. Skinny guys get laid by overweight chicks, or mediocre looking chicks. :p
  23. Don't ever think an older chick isn't into younger guys. I did it. A year older is max though.
  24. Do something that stands out. Get on the microphone somehow. My suggestion: dances and pep rallies are the quickest way to get out there. Be the morning announcer. Score touchdowns. Be mother****in' hilarious!
  25. Speak up.
  26. Know when people aren't laughing at your jokes anymore, and shut up. I remember a kid who was kind of funny at first, but then he was annoying. After the third week of a semester, he just wasn't funny- he was annoying. Then he got desperate for material, and started insulting the classmates. Yeah, nobody likes him now.
  28. Smiling works.
  29. Kino is even better.
  31. Don't overanalyze. I read every single piece of material on this website backwards and forwards. The more I read, the worse I became.
  33. Pay attention in class, and write notes. Even if you just write them, you're increasing your scores. Study notes a few days before the test.
  34. Watching Comedy Central stand up worked good for my comedy. Just having a little wit sometimes is great.
  36. Some chicks aren't attracted to the color of your skin matched with your features. Get over it. I'm not into black chicks, I'm not into Asian chicks, and I'm not into Indian chicks. If a white girl or a hispanic girl denies me because they want asian meat, I just move on.
  37. Be careful about being called homo. If you're homo because you don't have a girlfriend. Awesome! If you're otherwise homo, it's not a good thing. LJBFZ here we come!
  38. You'll probably strike out more than you score. I know I did. I think I went over ten between girls. Some may argue that's a good score.
Well let me give my opinion on the advice you gave, since I've also graduated from High School.
  1. This is good advice here. Most people on the board giving advice ARE KBJ and they have not actually gone out in the field.
  2. This is only true for some teachers. I know because I had one class where I showed up late everyday and passed it.
  3. Wouldn't know anything about LTR's so I can say much about this.
  4. Not entirely true from my experience, as I was on the wrestling and track team and it didn't help me get laid. However, if you're school is like mine and the boys and girls team go to the same meets, track can be a good place to practice sarging. In the end you should sports, *Gasp* because you actually want to do sports.
  5. True.
  6. This is sort of true but don't take as "Hang out in the school building after school", take it as DO something after school, call up your buddies or something. However, it's pretty useless to hang out after school if you don't have a sport or club or something. ESPECIALLY don't hang after school for no reason if your school has security guards that walk the school after school.
  7. Solid.
  8. Didn't really understand this one.
  9. True.
  10. True.
  11. TRUE if you play video games TOO MUCH you won't get laid. But gaming most likely won't get in your way unless you're so into it that you lose your desire to go out.
  12. Well yeah, this is true because once a girl knows you and is comfortable with you, she's gonna be more comfortable with a guy doing that. The guy just has to have the balls.
  13. Never got this far before, but I'd imagine this would be common sense if you didn't want to wake up the morning with the girl pregnant or with bumps on your d*ck.
  14. Not entirely true. Let's just I masturbated a bit MORE than that and I still got some success during High School(Numbers and such). So this is pretty much up to the reader and how he wants to masturbate. Just don't overdoit and you'll be fine.
  15. Okay, but in truth you really shouldn't be worrying about what everyone else thinks. Just have fun and screw everyone else. I know I did some stuff in high school that would make people think I was high and that was half of the reason some people liked me so much. So you're really gonna have a better time if you just don't care. OMG that ONE GIRL called you a loser, your life is over;that ONE GROUP of assh*les called you a fag, your life is over. Haha.
  16. Not generally true, in my whole HS experience I talked to everyone including some nerdy people and hotter more popular chicks would still talk to me. Then again, whether a chick will talk to you or not all comes down to YOUR beliefs. You think she'll talk to you, she will. You don't think she'll talk to you, she probably STILL will, but there's a small chance she might not.
  17. Solid.
  18. Solid.
  19. Solid.
  20. Solid, but don't worry TOO much about your hair.
  21. This is sort of a generalization. Skinny or bulk, a dude can lay any chick if his inner game is tight and his subcommunication is good. Though this advice will HELP a dude if he's not quite there yet.
  22. Solid.
  23. Solid.
  24. Yep good advice. Talent shows and plays are good for this too. Morning announcer thing is true too, because we have this kid named Mike who does the announcements and before that no one knew him, but now everyone does.
  25. Solid.
  26. Yep, basically, don't become the dancing monkey.
  27. Solid, anything have to do with social proof only makes it easier to get laid.
  28. Solid.
  29. Solid.
  30. Solid.
  31. Solid.
  32. Yes, but don't let a girl control your money or use you for your money. If anything make HER work so that she can EARN the money you spend on her.
  33. Solid.
  34. Solid.
  35. Well yeah, no one likes that guy who's gonna bring everyone down.
  36. While this all comes down to YOU as a person, if you REALLY wanted to date a girl who wasn't attracted to your particular race or whatever you could. In the end I see a girl telling me that as a sh*t test. And it works too, because most guys WILL go away after the chick says that. But yeah, if you can get past sh*t test well, you could pretty much have any chick.
  37. Can't say much about this one.
  38. Solid.
  39. Solid.
  40. Solid.
  41. Solid.

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coming from another member of the site, this information is gold.

Here is my own advice:
  • don't take everything so seriously
  • use self-deprecating humor sparingly and correctly
  • don't be a try-hard, girls can sense it
  • when you join clubs, go all out for them. You might be able to go to tournaments with the clubs
  • Don't care what others think about you
  • If you are being treated like sh!t by bullies, then show them whats up
  • Don't be boring
  • Travel as much as you can
  • take your education seriously because once everything is said and done, colleges don't care about how many girls that you had sex with. They want to see good scores
  • Get rid of your fake friends, and find out who your true friends are
  • staple a picture of a vagina to your forehead
  • Don't do anything just because everyone else is doing it
  • sign up for as many scholarships as you can. Maybe you could get some to help your family out.

that is a small list of things to do

comic_relief

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that was pretty good. Nice post :up:

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:

25. Speak up.
  28. Smiling works.
  29. Kino is even better.
Those are great, but here's even more...

- Keep your mouth shut about things you don't know about (even if it's considered "cool" to know about it). It's better that you say "I don't know" than to look stupid by trying to pretend you know when you really do not.

- Anytime a guy teases you in front of others, he is doing it for the sole purpose of impressing a girl who is nearby. The best way to fend against these guys is to let the girl he's trying to impress know this and try to set her up with him in a playful way.

- Don't go after taken girls.

- Don't expect a relationship just because you took the girl to prom.

- Don't ever feel like you have to speak to other people before you can speak to a girl. (i.e. - "I've got to get in good with her friends before I can talk to her").

- When around others and you're trying to game a girl, nothing but casual conversation and (very) light flirting at that time. When it comes time to actually build a connection, ALWAYS get her alone by moving her or getting her to meet up with you somewhere more private (it can be in the same location if necessary, just more private). There are a lot of haters in high school.

- Never, EVER, fight over a girl with another guy.

- Avoid school fights at all costs.

- Stay out of trouble.

- Don't worry about trying to earn the respect of other guys. If you're the guy getting all the girls you will earn respect from the guys, anyway.

- If there are hot girls in a particular club, you need to join that club

- Go to EVERY dance. Even if you do NOT have a date. These are GREAT sarging spots.

- Make friends with the captain of the cheer squad or dance/drill team.

- If you cannot get a date to prom. Find some girls who are going as a group and ask them if you can tag along with them. Hopefully, these girls will be attractive or at least popular. However, if you must go alone, then go alone.

- If guys try to tease you while you're talking to girls. It is only because they are jealous. Remember that.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If there is one piece of advice you read, read this. Memorize it over and over again.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of this is very good, a couple things I disagree with.

You are perceived to everyone by who you hang out with.
If you hang out with nerds, you're going to get laid by nerd chicks. Don't expect the cheerleaders to suck you dry.
Maybe. Sterotyping high school. My main group is one of the coolest groups in the school. I hang with 'nerdy guys' sometimes because they are fun as and they are good mates. We don't play video games they are crazy ****. I don't think anyone thinks less of me because of they, and if they do I honestly couldn't care! One of my best mates is the coolest guy I know, he talks to EVERYONE. That's right, he hangs with the nerdy group a lot but he is also in with the coolest people around. You can do that if you don't give a fck.

Bulk up. Skinny guys get laid by overweight chicks, or mediocre looking chicks.
This is complete fcking bull****. Sure bulk up, is a great thing to do, but you should be doing it for you. Being skinny doesn't matter. It's only holding you back if you let it. I'm skinny as fck, I get girls. I used to be an insecure little b!tch about it, I thought girls wouldn't like me because of it, now I realized I was just holding myself back that whole time. There is one guy I know who is a massive pimp, one time I was talking to him and he told me 'chicks love skinny guys man, I don't know why they just love it'. That is his reality, it comes true! He gets lots of hot chicks, and he goes all the way with them.

Don't overanalyze. I read every single piece of material on this website backwards and forwards. The more I read, the worse I became.
This is a tricky one, I fell victim to this as well. Its tough because I say everyone should read the DJ Bible once and get the mindset then not worry about it and just go get experiance. I think a lot of my posts these days come from a place of trying to stop people falling into this trap.

So yeah good post just watch out for limiting beliefs about looks and stuff. It's just social conditioning, a lot of it isn't true. Here's a little advice from me:

-You can usually spot a keyboard jockey if all the advice is coming straight from the dj bible. If the advice they gives differs from it somewhat or they give you different perspectives you can usually assume it's from experiance.
-Makes friends with as many hot girls as possible. Yes friends. I don't care if you are in the friends zone, it will teach you comfort around hot girls and give you social proof.
-Take EVERY oppurtunity to do activities with people outside of your usual friendship circle.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right, most of the ppl on the site are KBJs and damn smart KBJ's too with good jobs. The thing is that you were able to spit out the best advice after only being with 2 girls and at least your honest, since you can never tell who is lying on this forum or not.

Great advice to all those HS'ers and even to the regular DJ's.

And yes even gaining 5 pounds of muscle helped me catch more attention, but as long as your not too skinny for your height like 6 feet 130 lb then you should be good. Even 6 feet 150 lb would be good and I don't see that as too skinny and girls certainly don't.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
Your right, most of the ppl on the site are KBJs and damn smart KBJ's too with good jobs. The thing is that you were able to spit out the best advice after only being with 2 girls and at least your honest, since you can never tell who is lying on this forum or not.

Great advice to all those HS'ers and even to the regular DJ's.

And yes even gaining 5 pounds of muscle helped me catch more attention, but as long as your not too skinny for your height like 6 feet 130 lb then you should be good. Even 6 feet 150 lb would be good and I don't see that as too skinny and girls certainly don't.
Smart KBJ's? I don't know. Do you even know what a KBJ is? It's someone who talks a bunch of sh*t and gives advice, when they haven't really gone out. A great example of one is HandyAndy. There also use to be this guy named Grand Wizard Alamar or something who's a good example of one too.

secks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think two very important things you should keep in mind are:

1. Don't get jealous. It makes you look stupid, and do stupid things.

2. Don't underestimate yourself.
I see a lot of questions about how to approach a group of girls, or how to be able to talk in a certain social circle. Just go do it. Don't think that they are too cool for you, and they won't want to talk to you. Girls are usually friendly, just go up, and talk to them.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep in mind ElStud is basicaly the opposite of KBJ, everyone should take all of his advice :p

Don't take that to literally ;)