Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What it takes

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read through my posts from the last month or so you might think I am full of crap. I talk about being able to sleep with a new girl on a daily basis, I talk about being propositioned threesomes and turning them down, and just a lot of stuff that "doesn't seem real"

I am not here to argue any of that, all I am going to do is show you what it took me.

It took me being born with decent looks but with stunted growth, meaning I was the smallest kid in the class from age 11 on. That meant I was picked on and had to develop an attitude so people wouldn't pick on me as much. Eventually I had great friends and girls realized my height wasn't a huge problem if i just put myself out there, was going up to girls and dancing with them, was taking chances and was trying to be a fun guy.

Then I moved to USA and it ****ed me completely- on every level it was a different perspective. I was 15 and basically had to reset everything - trying to learn how to be American, because I figured that's what I was supposed to be. So I looked at my peers, tv shows and such and developed what I thought I was supposed to be. It didn't work very well, thankfully I am very lucky that people like me and friends stick with me even when I am a complete idiot.

I was raised by my mother most of my life so that means I didn't take many risks or was pushed hard enough to achieve more. Women err on the side of caution and this will kill you if you are a man taking on those attitudes.

So at 18 when I realized what I was doing wasn't working with girls (being too nice - pretty much standard DJ Bible fix) I started changing the game.

Unfortunately I was still and idiot like most kids under 23 are, and I went too far in the opposite direction - I was a complete as$hole to girls. I thought "they now can see that I demand respect!!" - well, may be they did, and I did get a lot of puzzling looks, but I didn't get laid either. In fact many people stopped socializing with me because I was such a prick. Those of you who are on this path, start slowing down now, I will show you how to get out of that mess.

I knew I had to improve, and I did in many ways - bodybuilding, braces (a lot of pain) physical appearance - from clothes styling to accessories to apartments, and the whole time I was reading more and more on how to get women.

As I learned I'd occasionally post threads and looking back I can see myself as this blind guy who opens his eye for a second and sees a black guy going "Whoa everyone in the world is black!" then a month later opens it again and sees an empty street and says "Whoa everyone is dead!" - this is my point on generalizing women and guys in general. There are BILLIONS of people in this world, and individually they vary. Think of your neighbors, are they all the same type of people? Who told you that just because one likes basketball that all of them like it? So who told you that just because one woman is completely crazy and another is money hungry that all of them are like this? I promise you there are cool women out there, sure everyone has their foibles and you do too, but if you know who you are you will be able to find the one that will be easier and more pleasurable to get along with.

So how do you find who you are?

It took me until 26 to do this, that is 8 years of continuous self improvement, reading tons of material on all sorts of subjects from philosophy to squirting and trying to make my body look better this whole time, but until I did so I could describe my results in two words: "Getting Lucky"

I am a good looking tall guy in shape who knows a lot is in college with a good degree - and I am still relying on luck to get laid? I remember having one moment with some great friends when I finally asked "How many women has everyone slept with in the last year?"

I was at 2, and most were at 2-5. Which was bogus because we all thought we were good with women! (not in PUA type, those guys didn't know of it)

I slept with around 15 women in 6 years, BUT I turned down at least 15 more which were ready to go, so I was taking some solace in that fact and would point it out. Now I just laugh at how silly this is - taking pride in something you don't want wanting you.

So what changed? I moved away from everyone I knew, met some people who got laid a lot (50 girls a year at least) and started figuring out why I act the way I do.

You are essentially the compound of your nurture and nature.I am not going to touch nature just look at your parents, but I can tell you how to figure out nurture.

Everyone is a certain way for a reason, usually something from childhood years on. We all know girls who were abused as kids, or weren't given too much attention grow up to be messed up. I grew up to be a pu$$y because I was raised by a woman. You might have grown up to be a d!ck because your dad was giving you a hard time, whatever. The goal is to look back and realize WHY you have certain traits, and then decide if you want to keep them or not. For example like I said I developed an attitude because I was a smaller kid in school, but now that I am tall I don't need that attitude, because it comes off as being harsh. Now I can just be calm and relaxed and that's all it takes to vibe, no one picks on me.

Then think about your girl experiences, and what happened there, and how it changed you, and realize the reason why people are a certain way to you is because of the way someone impacted them at their time, so we are basically carrying over this energy whether good or bad through experiences. It really is very deep and spiritual how humans work, eventually you want to get to a level where you start discovering that stuff as well.

So I at 26 had to let go off this "being super American and being a playboy with women" mindset that I grew over 11 years!! I realized there is a lot of other stuff I like from my home country, and that if I am getting laid twice a year that something is very wrong - aren't women and men supposed to be together? Plus there was a huge red flag - I didn't have long term relationships, and once I had short term I acted like I thought I was supposed to act.. at one point I remember being with a girl at a romantic spot and thinking "Ah, I bet she wants me to hug her and kiss her right now.." - that's a big sign that you don't know who you are, when you can't just be yourself and be comfortable.

Biggest thing you can do for yourself to become yourself is to accept pain and fear.Realize those two suck, realize you don't like them and see if they are holding you back in life - whether it be women career taking risks, etc.

I realized it and then I suddenly realized I had emotions- and it was a wonderful thing - I finally became myself!! All people have emotions, but our society for some reason likes to tell men "you need to be a man! don't cry! work sucks but you do it!" that sort of thing - but I wonder if these agenda gets pushed for a reason, such as perhaps women not knowing who they are and wanting something they might not really want. Feminism did mess up this country, I look at my home country where women are women, and men are emotional AND masculine in one, and true relationships and the full spectrum of emotions are in play. Don't cement certain ones, key to being a man is knowing you have them, and you can control them. So for example you might not like being jealous, but you can control if by using logic and previous experience to make a decision. That's what women can't do - they go by emotions alone and skip logic, this is exactly why a man has to lead, because only you will be able to stay the course.

Lastly, don't read sosuave. It is filled with a lot of broken men with huge egos developed as mine was when I was doing all that self improvement. I mean if you don't get laid after all that work, how do you face that you might have wasted a huge part of your life? If you don't face it though you will never move on, thats why I am so glad I faced pain and did it, and am now in this magical point in my life where I can get laid just as much as I want, and have a girlfriend who is awesome and exactly what I want.

To help you figure out who you are and how to naturally connect with women read this, Destini9 received a lot of flak back in her days here, but this stuff is spot on, just skip over parts where she bashes sosuave if you'd like. Guys who "got it" and moved on that I know read this and agreed with it, once you understand this and figure out who you are, you will be getting laid as much as you want as well. It might not be top models (if you are homely) but I promise you there will be plenty of girls to bed.. in some parts you have it even better, if you decide you aren't top shelf yourself you can have sex with a lot more women than someone like me who still has some ego rooted in my looks. And remember this, if you are being yourself, and someone doesn't like you- GREAT, that means you two weren't on the same road, and you can now find more people who are. This goes for girls and guys, surround yourself with people who YOU like and who like you in return! I have no fear of approaching or rejection because that means girl is not right for me, and why would I insist to play mind games and try to lure her in when we aren't compatible, why would I try to cement something that will just suck more as time goes on?! That is pure EGO!!

Much more on Ego vs who you are in Destinis9 amazing write up:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030919005903/http://www.seducingwomen101.com/scoring.html

Good luck gents, and good bye.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im confused about feminism messing a country up. And where is your home country?

But you say all these things about men being men but also acknowledging their emotions.

If I am correct, isnt it the over macho-ism of western society thats at fault for men being pigeonholed to having to "act like a man" or "man up"

I want to understand what you argument was cus I got lost.

All in all , I loved the post. Reps for you.

EDIT: Btw its always great to see when someone finds someone they are truly happy with. And having lots of sex too. Hope it continues bro.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is women denying what a woman is by nature. And it's ridiculous how America is infected with it.

I am from Russia, and in Russia it's weird to see a woman denying her own sexuality and wanting to be more like the logical man. In Russia, an average woman spends an hour putting on her make-up and dressing glamorous just to take the trash out. In America, an average woman is fat and lacks the female gene.

I read your post, Amazing, you are talking about a point where you are comfortable with being who you are. I enjoyed your story. I'm not agreeing with everything you say, but you have things figured out for yourself, which is great.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats kind of dumb to put on all that make up to take out trash haha. Sounds like the girl got brainwashed by commercials lol.

And there are plenty of femme girls in america, but plenty of fat slobs too.

DO NOT WANT THOSE FATTIES!

*runs*

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ EVIL

And shes who she is based on culture. Nurture, not nature.

@Amazing.

I read the link you provided. Up to step 4 and this girls spot on. You know whats funny, I believe if a woman and a man both came to this site and posted a link to a blog with D9's stuff on it and they said they authored it....the dudes here would prolly applaud the dude and attack the women mercilessly.

Because sometimes it is nice to get the other sides view on this stuff we call dating and screwing. But like you said, "a lot of broken men with huge egos"

I do wonder what this place used to be like, because I keep hearing many guys here talking about how this place has gone down the tubes.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I do wonder what this place used to be like, because I keep hearing many guys here talking about how this place has gone down the tubes.
Well, the DJ Bible is a good idea of it. You rarely see anything nowadays that people would call "bible-worthy".

This stuff is all archived. You can do searches for older posts and look around. There is some gold out there and I highly recommend people do this. That Search feature is great.

@OP, Congratulations on getting to the point you are at. That is exactly why people come here, so I applaud your success in doing that. But I don't agree that people should not read sosuave. Some people, myself included have learned a lot here.

One of your main points is that people are different, and you used that as a reason why posts here aren't helpful. Well, using your same logic, everyone learns differently, and everyone has different experiences and triggers. I have read some specific posts here that I can directly thank for my successes since coming here.

It is a challenge to filter out the crap, but in my experience, the good posts can make up for it.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Werd Multiple wives ftw. lol

and camel rides xD

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two more points:

1. Women are different out there, and how you act depends on who she is

if you see a club slut, you will act differently vs if you see a girl with glasses and a feminist pin.

Judge her speed, like bondjamesbond wrote - with the club slut you just play it cool don't say too much and take the lead. With the feminist it might take more work and time.

Here is the most important thing and if you read Destiniy's site I linked you should know parts of this.

it is all about eye contact.. stay with me here, this is how it is ACTUALLY done.

you scan, and see the girl you like. She is talking to her friends or whatever.

You look at her and keep the gaze. She at some point looks around notices you looking, and quickly looks away.

KEEP LOOKING. Within 1-5 seconds she will "check" again, if you are presentable.

if it is 1-2 secs - she is very interested in meeting someone

longer - she either has a bf nearby, is taken or not interested.

when she looks this second time HOLD IT AND LET HER Look away first.

after that turn back to your friends, look around, whatever, and may be look back at her in a minute or two, if she looks again smile, or don't..whatever.

what happens to me a lot is a girl will start "circling" towards where I am.

When you talk to her, talk to her like a real person I'm sure ive wrote about this but it cant be overstated on this site that pretends you have to be cool and suave 100%.. no, that's wrong and strange. You need to open up, talk about her family, dog, what she wants to do, what you want to do.. just talk to her like you are talking to your guy friend and that's all you need. Sprinkle sexual tension and teasing and it's good to go.