"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What it really takes to get better in life

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
516
Reaction score
429
Age
33
Location
Cyprus
Sharing this post from personal experience.

From being born into a ****ed up family, poor, zero income, bad health, gaming and smoking, starting my own business and failing for 2 years.

To work in the biggest companies in Europe as a commercial manager, being fit, having my own house, hobbies such as music production, nutrition, reading books and improving my overall quality of life.

Yes I'm good looking it helps, but I never took my looks for granted. I took self-improvement to the next level.

While I was in my poor house with my dysfunctional ****ed up family I started researching, expanding, and meeting mentors and people that guided me to get to the next level. It sucked it really sucked from my 20s until I was 27. I even felt sometimes that is better to just be done with it.

Now I'm in my early 30s. The future is bright but I never get complacent I fully evaluate what is happening around me, I try to improve myself daily, weekly, and monthly and set yearly goals.

Women are secondary, they play a role in my life I like to have fun, to bang and to enjoy life. I was never good with women, I'm still learning and here I am at probably one of the best forums on the planet to learn how to attract women to the next level.

This is another challenge that I have to complete. I will complete it, and master the art of seduction. This is who i am, i am a person that strives to be all he can be.

This is my message to anyone who is struggling in life, keep pushing and the future will be bright.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,386
All about the attitude and the desire to do what it takes. I wish the incels would understand that. Maybe you can inspire them.
 
Top