"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

What is your take on this

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
I'm sure INCEL culture started way before... They just didn't have a forum back then where they collectively discuss what's happening.

For those of you born in the 70s or 60s even.., did you guys have incel friends then? And how are they now..
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
I waz born in the '60s, but I grew up in the '70s. I knew almost NO one who just flat out couldn't get laid. There were a few guys who were very much on the fringe of society, who were virgin by choice, they were very straitlaced and were saving themselves for marriage. I'm not sure they could have gotten laid anyway, honestly. Not sure whatever happened to them.

But the vast majority, the guys who were even semi-normal, they could get in where they fit in, somewhere. Guys would have dry spells, I had a bad one myself. But there weren't really guys that I remember who simply could never get laid.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
11,425
I was born in the 70's and didn't have any incel friends. The incel attitude towards women didn't exist, its been created in recent years amongst younger guys.

They can't get laid because they lack masculine qualities, have poor social skills, and are poor salesmen. So they create a support group to cry the blues and protest. Sounds like what a bunch of women or feminist would do! lol.
 

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
so, its the video game era/pc era that kept guys INDOOR more you think that may have caused this? Because in my young years, yeah, i did my share of video games rather than working out practicing social skills.

INDOOR playing addictive video games in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s and other form of addictive media like P0RN as a modern day norm, kept men them from going out to practice their social skills? i feel like this is it.
 

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
I waz born in the '60s, but I grew up in the '70s. I knew almost NO one who just flat out couldn't get laid. There were a few guys who were very much on the fringe of society, who were virgin by choice, they were very straitlaced and were saving themselves for marriage. I'm not sure they could have gotten laid anyway, honestly. Not sure whatever happened to them.

But the vast majority, the guys who were even semi-normal, they could get in where they fit in, somewhere. Guys would have dry spells, I had a bad one myself. But there weren't really guys that I remember who simply could never get laid.
So even the so called "ugly, fat guy" got laid back then?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
It's my belief that the landscape has gotten worse and here's why:

By the 1970's (and beyond) more women were filing for divorce; consequently, usually gaining custody and becoming the dominant influence on boys/young men.

And now... society culture has shifted to where it's socially acceptable to have children without marriage (or an active father). This further creates an environment less suitable for young men.

Speaking from experience; I was born in the 60's but grew up with divorced parents through the late 60's, 70's etc.. Fortunately, my father was an active participant, but my mother was awarded custody and the dominant influence. Most of my school friends were also in a (at that time) unconventional family environment.

We (my peer group) weren't exactly "sissies" (as we called it back in the day) but we also didn't socially excel as quickly as those with the conveintional environment

I think the difference between then and now is that back then, we weren't complacent or accepting of our social standing. We worked hard(er) to change outcomes for the better. And today, there seems to be this "special peoples club' mentality that says that it's okay to be an "incel."
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
So even the so called "ugly, fat guy" got laid back then?
Depends on how fat and ugly you're talking. But remember, this was before the obesity epidemic. So there were fat guys, but not like today.

Some guys might be overweight, but they would be husky, and girls liked the bigger guys. The fitness craze was just starting, so you didn't see as many ripped, muscular guys. You can see this just from watching movies from the era. In films now, even the waiter in the backround looks like a musclehead lol. So a lot of girls went for the husky guys.

I live in a pretty conservative area, so even now most people tend to couple up here. The perpetual dedicated singles are there, but definitely in the minority. And there are a lot of married people who cheat, but we tend to know who they are.

I was lucky enough to grow up under parents who had a good marriage. Maybe that's one reason I'm more open to relationships than most guys here.

All the ideas I've read in this thread are good ones, all those factors have contributed to things changing. I suppose we did have fewer indoor activities, and no social media, so we probably did go out more to have fun or socialize.
 
Top