Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your INTENT!

Reaction score
Part 2 of life is a game:

Most of the people on this board come here to learn how to get girls. Most of them set a goal of getting this or that. Most end up in failure because they haven't really defined their intention.

The goal is secondary to defining your intention. Years ago my intention was to become the best personal trainer in Sacramento California. I didn't set a monetary goal..but defined where my intentions lie.

I reached this goal. And in the path of getting there I went through a learning process. I absorbed everything I could on training as a natural by product of my intention,.

I couldn't read enough on this subject. I lived, ate, slept, weight training. I had no problems with my intensity level.

Why?

Because I had set an intention and as a natural by product I was attracted to everything about my intention.

As another by product I made x amount of money. But that was 2nd 'ary to what I set out to achieve.

I believe if I had just set the goal of just earning x amount of dollars I woulda fallen short...I would of been focused on just getting to the goal.

Let me expand this thought to our current medium:

Myself: My intention was to learn the art of seducing women. I had no goal on how many or any of that stuff. As a consequence I became attracted to ton's of books and found various websites and went into various activities as I travelled along my intention. As a by product I've gotten over any residual fear of women. I've gone as far as the pimp game. I've had tons of women at my beck and call. My confidence in this area is through the roof. I can meet and seduce women in any environment....ect ect...

My buddy. His goal was to get a girl who would give him sex.
He struggles to meet women.

By focusing on this goal...he has had no interest in learning how to be the type of guy who get's ***** naturally like I've had.

We both started on our paths at the same time. He is still struggling and claiming that I have some kinda special power over women and that's how I get so many!

I yelled at him...fawk that I went out there and learned everything the hard way. I read those books...found those websites...did all the steps to become what I set out to become...ect ect.

My point here is that when you set your intention what ever it may be...you will naturally go through a learning process. The learning will be easy...(for those of you who haven't read on the subject of meeting women like the bible).

You won't see pages that must be read or feel boredom after the first 30 words (short attention spanners who complain about my long assed posts).

My buddy said reading that stuff was boring and took too long. I ate it up every word...idea...thought...and expounded on what I learned...

Why aren't most of you guys?

Because you haven't set an intention...you meerly want to get laid, or find a girl-friend. Then when you do you end up here posting your woe's cause you haven't learned how to handle them yet!

Intentions open doors and increase your prosperity. Goals leave you feeling bad especially when you didn't achieve it. Intentions carry you forward easily. Goals leave you struggling and most often defeated.

The choice is yours!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My intent is to join the 2 Para in 2005 and be as good a DJ as the top DJs on this site (Y'all know who you are) by the time I'm 30.

Good Post sensei.

Reaction score
alright, then for example..football. I want to play Quarterback next year for my team. Would that be a firm INTENTION to achieving that? or should I brainstorm a little more?

are u a personal trainer now?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
alright, then for example..football. I want to play Quarterback next year for my team. Would that be a firm INTENTION to achieving that? or should I brainstorm a little more?

are u a personal trainer now?
1. Yes I own a personal training studio (gym).

2. quaterback would be the goal...to be the best at playing football is your intent...so that you have a chance to become the quaterback

Reaction score
player - good post

personal trainer/gym huh - i can see alot of possibilities there - yes alot.

i can see you approach things with an extremely focused and determined, and positive attitude - this is why u r way ahead of your buddy!

i never read anything on relationships b4 - i never knew a site like this existed for men - never knew we needed it - boy was i wrong after spending a week on this site and reading the devastation.

the art of seducing women is not really an art (although you could definitely make it into one) - it is really a science inbred and encoded in the DNA coding of our species - and of course through our creator who breathed life into us.

my approach towards women comes extremely natural to me and is not thought or calculated and i do ok - but i must say by sharing information amongst guys it makes a fun and funny learning lesson - no one knows too much about anything - especially about women.