Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your greatest single accomplishment?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Graduating college and graduating Navy 'A' & 'C' school then hitting the fleet.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grad from University 5 ys ago and moving to USA recently...

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
I dont consider graduating college an achievement, not really sure why, anyone else think this way or am I just phucked up?
I agree, not very important.. massive amounts of debt for society to officially let you play on the next rung of its game, it is an enjoyable experience to be on your own with relatively little responsibility though.

You can probably just lie about a degree and most employers wouldnt even confirm it.

In general the idea of listing accomplishments strikes me as pretty depressing.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
In general the idea of listing accomplishments strikes me as pretty depressing.

That is how one's value is calculated. Would it be fair to be calculated by what one says he will do?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buying my house. after renting for close to 8 years I was proud of that.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my biggest achievement has been the fact I was given nothing, flat broke, nearly on the street with no support yet somehow found the strength to work from the bottom, put myself through education and get a masters from one of the best schools in the world to now where I am making national ad campaigns for major corporations slinging with guys who have had very privileged backgrounds. No one would guess where I have come from, because I have never let my circumstances define me.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for me personally, it was moving to the Washington, D.C. area without a job lined up, working in a grocery store, while I interviewed for professional jobs, finally landing one, getting some good professional work experience that helped me land my current job in NYC. Not bad for a former shy kid from Indiana.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting into medical school and scoring a top SAT

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaching that state of mind where I'm happy and comfortable with who I am, where I'm at and what I want to achieve.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose I could list multiple examples of things other can relate to, but I think I can summarize all of them by simply saying I've accomplished every single goal I've ever wanted to. That can range from buying a house, a new car, getting a new job, getting an advanced degree and professional training, moving someplace new, getting a better woman....all of those and more, I can honestly look back and say "I did it".