"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What is your Game at the Movies ?

kixs

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
SI, Europe
hi!

Does anyone have any techics/tactics when going on a date to the movies?

This is my 2nd date with this girl. We're gonna watch Matrix Revolutions :) and after the movie we're going on a drink or something. We both wanna see this movie :D

Well, if you have any unusual or not so unusual tips, letme hear :cool:

thx,
Bye
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2002
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
3
Location
MA
My first tactic would be to skip Matrix: Revolutions, it was a terrible disappointment. I thought the second one was awful, but this was worse. I've seen less cheese in a Wisconsin dairy farm. There was really only one cool part in the whole movie, but I won't ruin it for you, the film itself should do a pretty good job of that on it's own.
 

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Richmond
Don't try to make out during the fight scenes. That's impolite. No moaning. And don't eat a chili dog first. And don't look at the girls too hard.
 

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
559
Reaction score
1
Just put your arm on her or around her, right away, touch touch touch,, I wouldn't make out in the theatre thats lame and impolite.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top