Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your favorite part of the female anatomy?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is the hands. By looking at the hands, I can tell A Lot about a woman. Long fingers and manly-looking hands are such a turn-off. I do not like aggressive women, that's My job. The hands are the keys to telling me everything about her, her mentality, her abilities, her other "covered" parts of her body. It doesn't matter if those hands are worn from hard labor or dishwashing, a prison sentence, I'm talking about the hands that she was BORN with, make or break whether or not she's a keeper, for me. The hands don't lie in telling me whether or not I would like to see what's underneath her linens.

What's your favorite part to look at on a clothed woman? and what does that part on ALL women tell you about her? Are you a feet man? What are you?

^__^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Face and hair.

That can tell you if she's a crack head, wh*re, good girl, etc.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a woman with nice legs whose body wasn't nice in general. It seems to be a good litmus test. I think this is because women generally store fat on their legs/hips, so if they don't have fat there they most likely don't anywhere else. Also, it shows that they exercise, so if they have low fat/some muscle there the rest of their body is probably good.

Reaction score
^__^ said:
Face and hair.

That can tell you if she's a crack head, wh*re, good girl, etc.

Dude, you are so right about the hair. I just happened to **** a pro and her hair didn't feel smooth, they felt like something you'd find on a doll. Why is that?

As for me, I love long thin legs. Never really knew why until I ****ed my first girl. Thick legs and ass make it harder to stick them. :up:

freshprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol had to laugh at JLay87 post
for me its the finger,toenails and feet myself, i always check for those because it tells me whether or not they take pride in themselves. non painted or ugly finger/toenails turn me off, i saw this one woman she was hot but her feet was very hairy, it gave me the hiberty gibertiesss . Only men's legs should be that hairy.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvssy also I also love eyes and hair. I love women in general everything

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the neckline, if that word exists. basically the area from her ear to her collarbone. but only if she's a delicate women.