Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your definition of a relationship?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

Ive been around these boards for quite a long time now. its been good to me when i first started like 4 years ago. For those that are interested, after i graduated from school i got a job and been working pretty hardcore for the last 2 years. During that time i was out of the dating scene and strictly concentrating on my career. I still kept my game sharp by going out to the bars and hitting the clubs. I met some new interesting women over the years but i mainly kept it strictly platonic. There never was that one girl that really sparked my interets.

Fast foward to today, since i was out of the game for a bit, i decided to put myself through the DJ boot camp as a refresher for myself. To those that are still contemplating it, stop thinking and just do it, its worth the time you put into it. i started to hit the dating scene again.

Last month i met this awesome girl through a friend (turns out i met this girl like one year ago but had no memory of it.) We have been dating on and off over the last month but it really turned up a notch over the last couple of weeks.

Things are really fantastic with this girl and things are progressing very nicely. She is definitley someone i would consider having a relationship with.

BUT...for today for some reason, i started to thinking to myself..."holy crap..ive never been in a relationship with a girl that lasted more than 2 weeks". I started to do some heavy thinking to myself and the main question i kept asking myself is

"what does it mean to be in a relationship?"

I realize i had no real answer for myself. So that is the question i pose to the people on this forum. What do you define as a "relationship" with the opposite sex? I really hope for some intelligent responses from the educated individuals here. Maybe im just thinking too much into it and should just roll with it as it comes to me..but i figure there is no harm in asking.

Thanks.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
defination of a relationship = only have sex with one person

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basicly you have a Strong connection with someone special..

u have someone to talk to when u feel the need

someone who u can commit yourself too(no ****ing other woman)
someone u can actually care for and know shes gonna be there for you

relationship like this are basicly a friendship with alot more romanance and fuking!
theres lots more that i cannot explain in words but you have to find out your self. its alot HArder than you think bro.. **** aint easy.. if your relationship lasts.. MAjor props and i hope everything goes well..

remember be yourself.. no need to use tactics and no need to put on an act..
if she isnt turned on by u being yourself then she simply aint there just for you.. maybe ur money,car..etc.. so be yourself!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me a "real" relationship is where you trust another person that you two are together,no other partners.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
basicly you have a Strong connection with someone special..

u have someone to talk to when u feel the need

someone who u can commit yourself too(no ****ing other woman)
someone u can actually care for and know shes gonna be there for you

relationship like this are basicly a friendship with alot more romanance and fuking!
theres lots more that i cannot explain in words but you have to find out your self. its alot HArder than you think bro.. **** aint easy.. if your relationship lasts.. MAjor props and i hope everything goes well..

remember be yourself.. no need to use tactics and no need to put on an act..
if she isnt turned on by u being yourself then she simply aint there just for you.. maybe ur money,car..etc.. so be yourself!
i really like your response kuta. its quite inspiring. thanks..it just made my day.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partners with physical and emotional benefits. Now "partners" is where things become confusing.