Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your daily routine? Templates for success please!

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title says.

I will admit I am a highly unorganised person and I want this to change. I need some ideas for successful daily routines. Ones that involve time for a day job, gym, eating, cleaning and washing clothes, grooming, reading and sleep.

So what does your day look like? Do you follow regimented plan and does it help?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not follow a highly regimented plan but I've found that for me to be successful I have to work now, rest later. If I take breaks throughout the day they become longer and longer. This may or may not work for you but I recommend that you start with this tactic since you are unorganized and find your path.

I also write myself a ton of notes in a small pad I keep with me at all times. Better than a phone, I don't even read them sometimes but the act of writing helps me remember.

As for my routine I sleep 8hrs whenever I can, I read for maybe an hour (more on wknds), grooming takes about 10 minutes haha, I only eat breakfast and dinner with a small sandwich and salad for lunch which takes a minute or two. Cooking takes about half an hour for dinner, more on wknds. I clean daily for a half hour and wash clothes every other wknd for a couple hours and read while I do. I don't go to the gym (I find it boring) but I walk and run a lot at my job and when I get home. I also do calesthenics for half an hour to an hour every other day.

You can say I multitask.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't follow any particular format. But I always try to get things done ahead of time in anticipation for the eventual bullSh!t that life throws at you.

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Waking up early and going to the gym before I go to work is a game changer. I have way more energy throughout the day and am able to fall asleep quicker at night. I hate my 5:11 am alarm every morning, but it's the most beneficial habit I've developed.